Worldwide map of V backers

Actually, these people don’t do that. There are two different types of people: those who care about their privacy and those who don’t. Of course I’m taking this to somewhat an extreme, as “caring for your privacy” does not mean going as far as not telling the city you live in, and posting one pic from a restaurant doesn’t mean you don’t care about your privacy. But you get the idea… Different people.

I know it is an oooooooooooooooooooooooooold thread.
But I just pinned myself, I am not a backer, but a FSer (abreviation is :rofl: )
I find that idea of a map sooooooooooooooooooo “cool” :joy:

ps: and saw there were MANY around my home region (not where I live): Freiburg… wow :astonished:

I do wish more people added themselves to the map, it’s really neat to see!

Something else that I think would be cool is if Eve could make a map of (approximate) locations that they shipped Vs too, but I’m not sure if that’s something they can do.

Technically they could but I don’t think they will because sales informations are highly strategic. It was not really important for indiegogo’s backers because everyone knew how many V were bought but for Flash sales this is not the same…
Just my 2 cents…

Just added my pin in Haarlem. Will update the pin pic later. Very nice idea this one. Don’t know why I missed this, oh well…

Is this still only a map of backers or also V buyers?

Take a look at the legend, so this is a V’s map… Just flag yourself with the good pin :wink:

Done…
… and in answer to your question @kazenorin… in my case, due to my lack of imagination, my community name IS the name of where I live… Jersey in the Channel Islands… (Though the same doesn’t seem to apply to Bangkok and Hong Kong.)

also buyers, their star has a different color than that of the backers :wink:

Or maybe a nearby town that’s pretty much “close enough” (for Urban areas) could be a decent idea as well. :slight_smile: That’s what I did at least. Picked a spot close to the mountains in a nearby town. Somewhat safer.

Just giving this topic a bit of a ‘bump’ as there are only 197 pins on the map… and there have definitely been more V’s ordered by community members than that!

G’wan… plonk yourself on the map!

A small “How to” will be appreciated :hugs:

not easy to explain…

1. find on the left the one layer which relates to you (HEB, LB, FFS or later…) then click on it,
  2. then type your town,
  3. when it shows your town, click on “add to map”

now, the last step where you type your name on the mark instead of the town… I don’t know I would have to try again,…

Thanks! I couldn’t figure out how to add my pin to the FFS map, your guide helped!

Heeheehee. Guess who named you guys “flashers”?

Anyway please be a bit careful with the map, a couple of months ago I had to clean up the map because some dude plotted his drive home like 4x on the map in Brussels or something.

If you’re adding yourself on mobile, make sure you exit the map app before you navigate to your mistress’s place!