Who would you like to see review Spectrum?

For me, Tom’s Hardware and perhaps RTNGS would be good.

3 Likes

Not tech reviewers per se, but have you sent units to Nvidia and AMD to be officially G-sync compatible and FreeSync Premium Pro certified? I don’t see the monitor on either of the lists on their websites yet.

5 Likes

You be crazy if you don’t send one to Hardware Unboxed.

5 Likes

Id like to see a review from PC Centric and another from Linus Tech Tips as a follow up from the previous review which was tough to be honest.

3 Likes

No no, i mean like a Eve present for you :relaxed: :sparkling_heart: Congratulations for your job, effort and dedication Chief!! I´m been following to your publications in BlurBusters.com for 2 years :+1:

4 Likes

Thanks, but it’s already done. I’ve got enough Eve Spectrum 4K144 prototypes (2) and will receive a mass-production unit too so I’ll be a host of 3 units, of which 2 is firmware upgradeable. (The earliest DVT prototype can’t accept current firmware upgrades)

Not the first units, as I am not in a hurry because I already have a near-MP prototype on my desk. The panel is identical quality (or should be!) and since it’s 4K144, it’s currently my Visual Studio monitor at the moment. Many monitors rotate between the lab bench and my main desk.

9 Likes

PCMonitors.info and TFT Central write the best monitor reviews in the English-speaking review sphere, those should be your two top options next to HardwareUnboxed and LTT imho. You may consider sending a unit to DisplayNinja as well for a slightly less detailed, but still useful and well-SEO’d review. RTINGS is also great obviously (and gets through a lot of volume) but they buy all the monitors themselves, so they’re gonna test what they’re gonna test.

I second prad.de as high-quality German-language monitor authority.

9 Likes

I agree in your recomendation

1 Like

I’m a huge fan of RTINGS and would love for them to purchase and review it. I put in my 5 sponsor votes for the 4K 144 model today.

LTT is a must simply for visibility after the rough initial review. A positive outlook from him to his audience would be a big deal for Spectrum and Eve.

Optimum Tech I have seen mentioned in the thread and I think MUST have the opportunity to review all Spectrum models. He does such a good job with his monitor reviews from a usability and actual application based perspective, and tests more use cases objectively than others I’ve seen.

5 Likes

Jayz2cents would be great. He’s done some monitor reviews on his channel

3 Likes

9to5Mac released their review a few days ago:

2 Likes

I guess it would make sense to rather add a poll here, where people can add own options.
Like that, there would be no duplicates and additionally the guys who prefer the same tester can upvote their favorites.
Would be a better overview compared to a thread. Links to reviewers can still be added to the thread :slight_smile:
just my five cents @ReignDespair :slight_smile:

4 Likes

PRO Hi-Tech - https://www.youtube.com/c/prohitec
Information in Russian on your screen is very small. The guys made a good video with the analysis of screen technologies Как выбрать монитор для работы и игр. Особенности матриц, точность цвета, частота развертки и прочее - YouTube

1 Like

Optimum Tech just released their review:

12 Likes