Who is going to conduct the early reviews of the Spectrum monitors?

I would really recommend Hardware Unboxed for a review, as already some others did. They are the best, most detailed, and most straightforward reviewers out there. I hope you have enough confidence in your product to send it there.

Edit: If they recommend it I will buy one more straight away (have already reserved one :slight_smile:

4 Likes

RTINGS selects the monitor to purchase through their community polls. Therefore, you guys may help them decide what to review next.

2 Likes

Hardware 360 plissss

1 Like

Blurbusters and Rtings are a must if its actually being tested and not for youtube clicks/reactions.

3 Likes

Blurbusters has already stated that they have been in contact with Eve for these monitors. Also Rtings does not accept review units. They take a vote from users on what they want reviewed and then go and buy it themselves. That means it is not possible for them to review them before they release.

5 Likes

HDTVTest would be a good reviewer to send a sample too. He mostly does TV but sometimes does monitors

4 Likes

@Lore_Wonder SO, which reviewer was it sent to?

2 Likes

Hey, @Derrick_McFall! I hope the following quote helps to answer your question.

If you would like to message your favorite reviewers to ask for a Spectrum review, it will help push 3rd-party reviews a lot.

8 Likes

I’d like to recommend the reviewer Techless.

He does really in depth monitor reviews covering every feature a monitor has. Including brightness deviations and uniformity. Here is a video he did on the VP249QGR for example. The channel is really high quality compared to how few subscribers it has. That might be advantageous for both Spectrum and his channel as it would hopefully benefit both parties.

4 Likes

+1 for Techless great channel no nonsense and in depth

1 Like

I think they send it to MKBHD. I’m pretty sure I saw a comment saying the reviewer is someone who is currently reviewing apple products and the RTX 3000 series, but then again there are dozens of YouTubers who are doing this as well

1 Like

Hardware unboxed mentioned both the 1440p 240Hz and the 4K model in their video. They should review it! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cLloPklznPY

9 Likes

I think they already said that they will get it. I am realy looking forward to it!

2 Likes

What about the PS5? This would be a hdmi 2.1 device released in November

1 Like

This comment was made back in mid August, right when we received news that Models 2 and 3 would be shipped in Q4 but not specifically in December. Since Q4 would be October, November, and December, many hoped it would be shipped before the ps5 and xbox release. These circumstances have obviously changed since then.

2 Likes

for the dutch audience tweakers.net, im sure they would like to see this monitor in action.

4 Likes

$20 super chat well spent :smiley:

28 Likes

Lol literally just came to this topic to ask who did that. Nice job @darkguy2

5 Likes

GG. They have the right tools,knowledge and enthusiasm to make a perfect review of Spectrum

5 Likes

Thanks for this! Will make it easier to get a review by Linus :slight_smile: Now it’s official:)

18 Likes