Who is going to conduct the early reviews of the Spectrum monitors?

I was wondering if there is a time frame for when the early/initial reviews of the monitors are going to happen?

3 Likes

The way i see it is that Eve told us that they’d announce shipping 8 weeks before the actual date. Given that they estimate this date in Q4, this’ll mean sometime mid to late November, making the announcement date sometime in mid to late September. Assuming that the final product is made slightly before announcement, I’d imagine that they would send monitors to review around the same time. This is just speculation though…

3 Likes

My worry is that due to the release of GeForce Ampere cards, AMD Big Navi and Zen 3, as well as all the hardware to fuel them all are getting released around that time, these reviewers may be hard pressed to post content about spectrum at relevant times.

1 Like

We’re in contact with several big name reviewers and tech sites whom are interested in posting a review. We’re aware of the big hardware changes coming up, which all require their time and attention both from the reviewers as well as the readers/viewers. Luckily we still have some time left before those start popping up.

At this point I can’t give you a clear date as this is also dependent on when we (as a team) can review the units, meaning: when we can visit the factory as a lot of countries still prohibit travel. Sorry for the unsatisfactory answer but that’s the gist of it

11 Likes

OK thank you for the reply.

1 Like