When, Where, How and For How Much You Can Buy Eve V!

webshop
announcement
official

Well, now I know my price guess for the i7 was so far off the chart it doesn’t even register :stuck_out_tongue:

Credit cards and PayPal! As for credit cards at least Visa and Mastercard. We will if we will have more options closer to launch :slight_smile:

Microsoft has more than one Surface 2 in 1 products.

Eve really only has the Eve V.

That’s an amazing news (that u accept PayPal) Thank You, Looking forward to get one :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::hugs:

Ok that is the answer for one question. But can I still upgrade to pro for 50 bucks?

If not I can easily upgrade via the windows store. But than we are here again:

Does the change of the windows version from home to pro via the windows store effect the display calibration software license. Please don’t start the discussion here. I searched Extra the other thread

Change of windows version through update does not affect it. As long as you keep your device files.

Quick fast and easy answer. thanks.

To the Eve @Team I know that alot of people (myself included) have questions regarding how you were able to come up with these very competitive and aggressive prices for the V. And we will probably never know how much a margin you make per device. A lot of people are happy with these competitive prices, some are worried you’re not charging enough to ensure sustainability and growth for the company as a whole. But at the end of the day, i’m sure Eve has taken into consideration as much as they can most of the risks associated with keeping a company going.

What i’m trying to say here is i’d like to commend Eve @Team for sticking to their principles and upholding their ethos! :muscle: They are here to stay. They are here to challenge the status quo and has said we are here for the people first and foremost. They are here to build something big with the community in mind.

The world needs more “Eve’s” because alot of consumer products have become too expensive, driven by hype. I mean who would have thought we’d be in a generation where it’s considered “ok” to spend $1000+ on a phone! :sweat_smile:

I’m sure most of us as part of the community wish all the best for the future of Eve and it’s future. Glad to be able to join in on this journey :smiley:

I see that many people here are talking about taxes. Here’s a specific topic I created some time ago for Webshop, and tax-talk here Questions about taxation.

Didn’t you say the calibration was locked to the activation key? So when you switch the license, it wouldn’t work anymore?

Not the license key but Windows ID.

I believe one of those surprises is a free screen protector, as promised :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I wanted to add an Adress to the Shop account. But “Germany/Deutschland!” is not available.

Is this intentional or a bug?

KK’s fingerprints? (just a guess off course).
If correct, could one use them for unlocking his V ?

Hi there!
Make sure to enter EU Webstore and crested account there. You can get there by selecting region in the right upper corner in the website. Then you will see it in the list.
We are making it more clear now

@team Congratulations from my side! I am really excited and I am looking forward to 04th December :slight_smile:

Are you able to compare also the M3 model to the SP 2017 model?

Thanks

How long does a flash sale last?
Is there a maximum number unit that you can accept for such sale?
And at last, if a potential customer could not get a spot, do you have an idea how long after would be the next flash? (e.g. new batch every 2 weeks,…)?

Oh…so the account creation for different regions is seperate. That’s good to know. Now it works, thanks.:wink:

As IGG backer, should I create an account? I.e. For easier overview, tracking, whatever.
Or do you guys create accounts based on the IGG data anyway or would no data transfer be possible anyway?
This is also interesting regarding the (sorry if I missed the answer) afaik unanswered question by somebody else regarding the 5% lifetime discount.

Clarification much appreciated @Team

If you are in Europe, use this site to create account https://euro.eve-tech.com/

you can create it now