It's a question of need or want.
Right now, I need a beautiful, young, rich woman to procreate with.
So, the Eve V or Surface Pro is a want.
1. lower price (?)
2. ports (usb 3 A & C + Thunderbolt)
3. fingerprint scanner
4. includes keyboard and pen
5. longer battery life
*quad speakers are nice, but i cant tell a mono from a stereo sound
cons: (mostly non-dealbreakers, though)
1. limited availability
2. heavier than Surface Pro (?)
3. comes in black (i think they call it graphite), looks visually heavy
4. basic pen 1024 pressure sensitivity
1. i hope eve @Team will set up a downloads section where individual drivers are available, just in case there's a need to reinstall drivers -- individually (i cant stress individually enough).
2. please post a demo video showing the eve pen's pressure compatibility with Photoshop (i remember Microsoft had to release drivers for Surface 3 and SP4 to make the pen work).
3. make the pen rechargeable just like Apple Pencil, it's better that way.
Just for comparison...
Surface Pro (2017)
1. improved pen 4096 pressure with tilt, eraser, OneNote button
2. potentially faster cpu/ graphics (?)
3. better 8mp/ 5mp full hd cameras
4. dedicated site for downloadable drivers
1. so f *kin' expensive
2. lack of modern f *kin' ports -- usb-C Thunderbolt
3. no f *kin' fingerprint scanner
4. keyboard and pen not f *kin included
5. irritating proprietary power f *kin' connector
6. unavailabilty -- it feels discriminatory that Microsoft does not officially sell Surface Pro since the 1st gen at least here in this god-forsaken so-called third-world place, while Apple products/ sellers are plenty -- so f *kin' weird
Think happy thoughts!