What games have you been playing recently?

The whole DeusEx Franchise.
I recommend getting them DRM Free at GOG

2 Likes

Sea of Thieves, Hell Let Loose, Rise of Nations, and Forza Horizon 4 on PC with my shiny new Game Pass.
CoD, Steep, and trying to 100% Assassins Creed Valhalla on PS5.

3 Likes

I’ve been playing Battlefront II on my PC since I got it free on the Epic Games Store, and I used to play Forza Horizon 4 a lot, though I haven’t played it lately. I’ve been spending most of my gaming time (which hasn’t been a lot lately) playing VR games on my Oculus Quest 2, and honestly, I find myself reaching for my VR headset much more often than launching games on my PC.

There are some very cool games on the Quest 2, but the main ones I’ve been playing are Eleven Table Tennis, Robo Recall, Star Wars: Tales From The Galaxy’s Edge, and Beat Saber. The Quest 2 honestly exceeded my expectations when I received it since the tracking is much better than I had imagined. I also started Half-Life: Alyx, but I haven’t gotten around to playing it lately, since it requires me to be tethered to my PC.

3 Likes

I was disappointed with CP2077. I played on my 5600X and 3070 and still had a lot of problems. My main grip was audio issues during main missions and cutscenes. Really broke immersion for me. I also though that other then the start of the game, your decisions don’t really affect the game. Driving mechanics really sucked as well.

4 Likes