Weekly Update 19.10

Hello from China!

I have been waiting until the last moment to post the update, hoping to receive the payment today. We didn’t get the payment yet from one of the investors. He guaranteed that it would happen next week, and that he needed some more work with bank, this was the cause for the delay.
We are confident that next week is the final timeline for getting that payment, as we have no reason to believe otherwise. Both of the investors are very committed. Emdoor is prepared. In the meantime time we have prepared everything possible needed for shipment.

One thing I would ask from you guys is to update the order information at eve-tech.com or contact our support if your shipping address changed, as once we get the payment next week, we will be shipping out quickly!

As for the refunds and other questions, everything holds to be the same as in previous updates.

How can you get an investor on board who can not transfer the money?
I do not think his “guarantees” are worth anything.

It’s a shame about the further delay, but good that things are progressing!

• Will actually arrive next week
  • Won’t actually arrive next week

0 voters

I am neutral here.

Expected but still disappointed. Hope we get better news next week. :confused:

Emdoor, as the manufacturer, won’t ship until they see money. Why give away your product (or in this case the work you put into assembling it), if you haven’t gotten the money for it yet. Like us they are probably a bit skeptical of Eve and therefore won’t release the V’s until they got their money.

Tell you a joke:

Estimate Shipping : October

How trustworthy! :hugs:

What a surprise :roll_eyes:

This unfortunately. Nobody trusts anybody, PayPal doesn’t trust Eve until the products are shipped. Emdoor doesn’t trust Eve until the money (from PayPal) is received. As a result, we all suffer

“One of the investors”

But isn’t the money from ONE of TWO investors are not enough to at least START shipping the product?

I am pretty sure they didn’t transfer couple thousands bucks rather than couple ten thousands at least right.

So why not

Blockquote

One thing I would ask from you guys is to update the order information at eve-tech.com or contact our support if your shipping address changed, as once we get the payment next week, we will be shipping out quickly!

Stop telling your customers what they should do! You need to do your part first! LOL

Does waiting for this investor’s money feel like the wait for a good batch of screens from that crappy middle man supplier to anyone else?

You do know that this was a recommendation, because should you have e.g. moved in the months between waiting for the V, your device will be sent to the old address, should you not have changed it already.

Honestly after this update I’m just going to do a charge back with my credit card company. You guys took my money with a promise to deliver within a timely matter and now … it’s been months … this is crazy. If it does ship next week congrats but I seriously doubt it will.

This poll is a pretty good way to identify any Eve employees masquerading as forum users :+1:

Woo! I wasn’t expecting it :yum:

Hi Folks,

Was reading back through some of the weekly updates and came across this beauty from July 21st:

Out of curiosity, has anyone on here experienced the new support model at work? I haven’t had so much as an email (last update from support was July 12th), but I’m sure that’s the exception rather than the rule.

A bit strange conclusion, could you state some facts (please no opinions) which brought you to this ?

Out of curiosity. what kind of facts would you consider sufficient? Like would I need to have a video of someone in an Eve shirt, wearing an Eve staff badge logging in to an account here to post?

I will say that I can’t think of many evidence based reasons to believe that the payment will show up next week, and can’t understand how a sentient entity would come to this conclusion. Here are a few snippets from weekly updates to illustrate my point

long, boring thread

Turns out this last part is one of the few things I agree with Eve on.