A lot of you have received tracking information this week and some have already received the devices! Can’t wait to hear your feedback about your Vs!
We are very very very sorry for those of you who do not yet have their Vs in their hands. We do not want to keep you waiting for your V. We do want you to receive it and enjoy it as soon as possible!
These are the facts we can confirm:
- All of the IndieGoGo Vs were produced. (This includes HEB (1st batch), LB (2nd batch), 1TB upgrades, backer swaps, etc.)
- All of the IndieGoGo Vs were handed over to our shipping company and they are doing their best to get them delivered as soon as possible.
- The first Vs from these shipments are already in the hands of backers!
- We have uploaded more tracking numbers yesterday. As of today 90% of all the remaining IndieGoGo customers have a tracking number.
- Talking to pretty much everyone at 4px (from CEO to warehouse managers) we have learned that the remaining 10% of tracking numbers will come second half of the next week. The reason these units are taking longer is that some devices headed to Europe got forwarded for special customs audit. This is normal and happens from time to time (it’s a random check essentially). Those Vs will arrive at the local warehouse on Monday the 19th and will then be quickly processed. People from outside Europe who don’t have the tracking info yet will receive it next week as well! This is caused by the big volume of shipments leaving at once and not all of them got tracking processed at courier company.
- Those of you that have tracking info but are not seeing any update in status, that’s normal it does not mean that the parcel is not moving. DHL takes couple of days to update tracking info when a lot of orders are dropped off. Most of the Vs with tracking info should arrive next week. Vs that don’t have tracking info yet should arrive end of next week or week after that!
- We are doing everything possible to make sure you receive your V as soon as possible. We have no interest of making you wait any longer. Our goal is to be a company that creates great products with community and provides great user experience. We are not there yet but we will reach that goal!
Thank you all for your awesome support and wish you magnificent weekend!
We are excited for upcoming QnA session with you! We will be happy to share our plans and any other information there!