Weekly. Update 10.8 2018

Plug:

@Konstantinos pm’d you about an issue I have during payment of my repair. Please reply if you can ASAP, support never got back to me.

Tracked shipping was usually from China.

Is 20 days shipping the worst case scenario? I mean its nothing compared to how long we’ve been waiting but it’s normally quicker than that even from China isn’t it?

I just want my refund…

@Konstantinos, sorry to mention this again but did you ever decide on any form of compensation for the people who’ve been waiting for their V all this time? Obviously not the end of the world if it’s nothing but a little something wouldn’t go amiss in my opinion :slight_smile:

Thank you for putting this update out.
Please continue them as initially promised and continue to be honest about what is going on.

Another BULLSHIT update - on track for a delivery date that has moved, without notice, at the last minute for months and months…

There is nothing in your message @Konstantinos that offers any hope of you really giving a shit about your valuable customers here in the forum.

Only update customers if you care about them and if you actually have a defined date to offer - your message was with good intentions - but failed on all aspects as we’ve heard this shit before …

So happy with my surface book 2, only waiting for the money from eve! :hugs:

So happy with my surface pro, only waiting for the money from eve.

Not so happy with my aging Surface Pro 3 battery, only waiting for the V from eve. :grinning:

Oh wait…

Listen to me carefully

I hope for your sake that end August the devices will be shipped in their entirety.

You played too much with your clients’ patience and credulity. This whole charade has gone on long enough, the truth must come out.

If it is not the case and that you continue to pull us the usual bullshit… My dear Eve, hell will come to your feet

We’re gonna come kick some ass in china and fucking finland!

Mode OFF

I hope your investors will help you grow, grow and become a great company. :blush:

Lol “hell will come to your feet”. Jeez bit over the top don’t you think?

The great oracle revealed the prophecy to me on the night of the full red moon of blood :joy:

There absolutely should be compensation for the 9+ month delay. At the very least give you larger storage than what was offered. Yet I doubt they would even bundle an SD card. Konsta said they would make everyone happy, but as this forum knows, his words aren’t worth anything.

By the way if anyone is looking for this friday’s update, just re-read this post. He’ll post this exact same message again. They’ll keep kicking the can down the road without any real updates.

In a previous post, @Konstantinos said 60% of devices have been shipped. If they are working hard everyday, why not update that number or give any metrics that can show actual work is being done? Very disappointing. I don’t think they quite comprehend how much of a dent purchasing a device that never comes can do to someone’s wallet.

Didn’t they pretty much rule out any changes to the internal specs of the device? A 256GB micro sd card to boost everyone’s storage would certainly be nice (I actually thought this is the option they’d take, can give everyone the same item and it’s probably the easiest option as well).

i came back to check in and saw nothing has changed. :joy::rofl::joy::rofl::rofl::joy: its just so sad that i cant help but laugh at the situation to the point of losing fine motor skills momentarily.

@Konstantinos,
I hope you have an update tomorrow, by the way, my ship date states August. To an English speaker, that means August 1st NOT the end of August or the 31st. Heck, I am worried that you didn’t put a year, so I guess August could mean August 2018, 2019, etc… Please address this.

Sorry, but August shipping date means - anytime in August - from August 1 00:00 till August 31 23:59 … Problem is, they did not specified year …