Well, bois. I think it’s clear, the chances of getting straight refunds for 2018 seems dark.
Wow! A full-year. Issues of the 35% undelivered products was around mid-year 2018… Customers have a right for refund if the products aren’t met for 3 months via paypal, but they trusted Eve and lose it all (by the mean time).
This is a very hard situation for Eve as an indie company, as the problem is, THEY CLEARLY NO CAPACITY to issue refunds. Their aren’t any documentation/plans/agreements/termination dates to users for a refund when the USER doesn’t receive the product.
I mean Idk, what’s going to be the plan…
- Pre-order $1000-2000 (raises fund/profits for creating/RnD)
- Eve processes the money to make the devices (inventory)
- 65% delivered and 35% (???) = money depleted/some profits (???)
- Delays for month to a year… no devices for 35%.
- No money/capacity for refunds cause it’s spent???
- Wait for project B/Some investors to save their butts in 2019.
Either way the 35% are screwed for the meantime… cause there is no fund to refund.
I see conflicting issues here. The option to raise project B/2.0 from the crowd/customers once again seems to be a crazy idea if the current refund issues aren’t solved yet.
The crowd wouldn;t have a say if they don’t trust Eve anymore with actually handling the business side of it.