We need a Eve V Eevee wallpaper

Combinging the V logo with a cute Eevee, in the resolution of the V tablet! Thats what we need!

Could somebody from the @Team maybe integrate this idea here: Community Art Anybody? ?

Good idea, but I hope it’s ok, if I request it to be merged in the existing thread :slight_smile:

(you can delete my post afterwards)

Hmmm i rather have this one seperated. I think having eevee as the mascot for this tablet is great.

I also plan to put a eevee sticker on the back of the tablet, because eevee is my favorite pokemon.

Much as I like this idea, I don’t believe it can be done by @Team in an official capacity given how strict the Pokemon company is with licensing…maybe fan art at the most?

What did you have in mind? I might take a shot at it. I was thinking either the Eve V symbol “painted” on Eevee’s forehead, or Eevee on one half side of the image and the Eve V symbol on the other half side.

Ofcource it can never be done officially. But who cares about “officially” :stuck_out_tongue:

@Traveler would be awesome!
I dont have anything in mind, as long as its cute!

Didn’t turn out quite as well as I expected, but I think they get the job done. I underestimated how hard it is to find a hi-res Eevee image.

the last one is cute, thanks!