Warning, and arguments not to buy an EVE:V

There is literally zero argument for anyone to buy an eve. For all practical purposes, it essentially doesn’t even exist.

Was any of you guys successful at cancelling the order (4th December in my case) and getting the money back?

I also ordered in the Dec flash sale. I’m about to start the process with my bank. I hope this money isn’t completely down the hole :frowning:

In addition to a laptop that I needed to replace a year ago, @Konstantinos really put me in a bad pinch this year.

I cancelled my order when the option became available.
I received no confirmation of cancellation, but now Eve just seems to not care about me at all. I have heard nothing from them since cancelling back in July.
I am at the bottom of their priority list.

Frankly, I’m not even sure I’ll ever get my money back.

was not a thing that I need, so im very envious now to people who have the choice to get cheaper products from this year now ^^

Their product is already obsolete once the bios becomes updated. You can buy devices at a fraction of the price for the same performance. The only edge eve has is the screen, but considering a lot of people don’t even have working keyboards–even that has become unusable.

I orders in March, when website said April delivery. When that got pushed back I tried to cancel and get refund. When they refused, I did a CC chargeback end of April. Received money 6 days later from CC company.

They are still selling units on website, claiming September shipping. Still scamming after all this time.

To be fair, the website only says “Estimated September Shipping”. Eve Tech doesn’t ever actually say that it’s the Eve V that would ship in September.

The estimation is a lie.

They probably refer to September 2019 :joy:

Or Eve Tech’s website is communicating that something will ship to you in September. It may not be the Eve Tech itself, but surely something else will ship. By this standard, they speak the truth. I think.

so what about the rest of us.i ordered 2 keyboards 2 years ago, only received one faulty one, still no replacement on the faulty one or even the attempting to give me the second one.logged two support tickets.Informed both Mike and Kon, still no update.

Contact them again. They probally go through hundres of support tickes a day and may have forgotten.