Hello dear EVE-Fans and interests,
writing this post for all those people who still not sure about “to buy” or “not to buy”.
And from my side, just can say don’t do it, better get an surface / iPad whatever, from a REAL company
Why do I tell you, okay, well, here is the story:
I bought my EVE at the first flashsale in december 2017 (guess it was the 04th… don’t remember at all).
Focusing that my studdies will start in March, and EVE will delivered in Jan-Feb it was written, so was the perfect match to decide for EVE instead of MS / Apple or simmilar products.
Then I was sad about the first delivery delay from EVE because Chinese NewYear and several technical points. But well i was fine with it (luckily my courses didn’t start for studdies so now september is the next point).
So far so good, the V arrived in April, right 4 Months after i bought and paid it!
I was completely happy with it, for 2 weeks, then my keyboard started a problem…
Whole row from “Q” to “+” stopped working anymore… after like 2 weeks of using it (rarely with keyboard)…
Starting to look into the forum and found that ppl have simmilar problems.
Ok now the real sadness starting: EVE “Service” (would not call it Service at all, but that you know what I mean)
17. April: my First E-Mail to EVE with the service issue
20. April: EVE replied and told me to make an diagnostic video
21. April: Diagnostic video is done and sent to EVE
01. May: no reply from EVE yet so I sent another email asking for a status update
07. May: still no reply another email from my side (service issue = 100% important, in my eyes)
07. May: first Reply from EVE (not original text) :
“Eve is sorry, and figured out its not an software problem, so it is the hardware causing the problem. They told to arrange replacement keyboard fast, and let me know when is the shipping time line”
–> ok i was happy, finally my problem will be solved soon (I thought so ahahahah)
23. May: again me, asking for status update and a shipment information
28. May: reply from Eve (just one part of the E-Mail) : > That being said, we expect to ship your keyboard in the next 2-3 weeks. You should expect your keyboard mid-June.<
25. June: still no shipping information, so I asked EVE again to give me Information
12. July: Reply from EVE, but without any Information, just weired and indirect apollogizes, also no offer for an compensation in any way… simply bad bad bad service (shorted version, not original text):
“Eve telling they are very sorry about, and now they will focus on the replacement. following some apologizes no more detailed shipping informations.”
16. August: Sent another Mail about the status for replacement. Asked only for timeline and not apologizes.
17. August: Reply from EVE:
“more apologizes, still no detailed information or explaination. just the information there is a shipping delay atm.”
–> i aggree shipping problems, maybe not planed to have spareparts for exchange, guess so…
anyways, I’ll keep this thread updated lets see if they will make it 1/2 year to ship a stupid keyboard from china to germany xD
i am pretty sure now this “company” will get it
I just want you to get sure, if you still want to buy an EVE, better buy 2, and atleast 3-4 Keyboards so you have also an exchange one in stock, because there is simply no service at all…
With best regards,
Stefan aka. Pixolution aka. ex-EVE lover (2 weeks yeyyy)