Wallpaper Designs

Here’s a few wallpapers I made a while ago. If you like them, feel free to download it for your laptop or tablet computer. When I make more I’ll post them here.

10 Likes

Oooooh, some high res wallpapers with actual product pics would be superb!

3 Likes

Nice! I missed the Wallpaper competition but started to have a play, here’s where I got to, I’m not 100% happy with the grads but I may be being too picky.

6 Likes

Hey, @nkyadav! Do you mean creating some wallpapers composed of real product pictures, or putting good wallpapers on the product and take photos?

P1001279

Thank you for sharing these great Spectrum wallpapers! :raised_hands: @Techmo @Chris_G_EAP

6 Likes

I’m impressed with how few icons you have in your dock @Lore_Wonder

2 Likes

Dude, it would be pretty awesome if Eve used your design for an ‘envelope’ that contains the manuals for their devices, too. That is pretty sweet!

3 Likes

How about a hybrid of both?

Some high quality shots of products, with really cool lighting effects showcasing the products (can mix and match - one product per wall paper, or a few products in the same wallpaper). Maybe a skin on the V, a custom Eve wallpaper on the monitor, one of your best selling designs on the mousepad, etc.

Here are a couple of examples somewhat showing what I was envisioning:

Only re-imagined with EvE stylized logos, lighting, the works.

Your picture is also a great start with the EvE logo on the monitors and what I’m guessing is a V underneath?

2 Likes

Great suggestion! I’ll think about it.

(It’s my M1 MacBook Air.)

2 Likes