Veckans affärer: Story about Eve Tech and the V in Swedish

http://www.va.se/nyheter/2016/11/01/den-har-finska-startupen-utmanar-teknikjattarnas-gamla-tank-vi-ska-undvika-nokias-misstag/
I found a link to a story on a Swedish business website through my facebook feed.

Pretty much the same message as the other stories that have been published here and there recently, but I found it interesting that more and more Nordic sites are writing about Eve Tech and the awesome Eve Community!

I´m not sure if this is the best place to post this, but I just wanted to share it to you all (especially to swedish-speaking people here like myself).

@Konstantinos It seems like the hype is growing larger every day :+1::grinning:

This is the exact right place to post this kind of stuff! Well done evengelist Jim!

Should we actually make a thread where we put all of the press coverage so far???

Great you found it @Jim!

@Konstantinos I was actually looking for something like that so sounds good to me!

It would be a lot easier to see what has been written where if a thread like that would exist :slight_smile:

Maybe do it with just the links :wink: divide it between months and local and international newspapers/sites and that should do it!