V owner from Germany to talk with?

Ich würde gern Erfahrungen von Deutschen V Käufern lesen oder hören. Messages willkommen.

I would like to read or hear experiences from German V buyers.

Sure, ask away in a few days. Should get my V today, but will have courses from Thursday to Sunday (intensive note taking planned), so probably will only then have time to reply.

Hey there. I just got my V this morning. Let me know what you want to know, and I’ll do my best to reply.

Hey. Mein V kam heute Morgen an. Sag Bescheid, was du gerne wissen möchtest, und ich sehe dann zu, was sich dazu sagen lässt.

Prima! Ich möchte lediglich Erfahrungen von einem Besitzer hören (telefonisch? Ich rufe gern an)
Im Forum ist ist ja lediglich englisch zulässig- kann ich zwar, aber in der Muttersprache kann man oft doch mehr “rüberbringen”.
Ich warte noch einige Tage - wenn Du Dich in das neue “device” reingefummelt hast und oder reden magst über Deine Eindrücke, don’t hesitate… usw.

Okay. Dann warte ich mal bis zum WoE…

Maybe use the time and describe your use case :slightly_smiling_face:

And please use PM if you want to talk in german language. The community is meant to be english language, thank you.

@inffy: I am a brave boy., so I suggested messages already on top of this thread .:grinning:
I know the rules of the game since June.

You can contact me too if you’d like, received it today and running in Windows update process…

Same for me. Feel free to contact me at the Weekend. Where are you sitting. Maybe a meeting with a hands- on is something for you?

Hey i just send you a PM :slight_smile:

Ask away. Just shoot a PM in a couple of days, because I got mine today. (m3)

Oh, you got? Still waiting for DHL :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Munic. I5
Next step: compare issues from the prototype test with the final V…

My M3 arrived today in Leipzig. If you like, ask, Cortana has already greeted me. PM in German?
EVE made my Day. :fireworks:

Would love to read whatever there is to be said about he V Here too !

Wow that´s an integrated fingerprint sensor on the door! I bet you´d be using the Fingerprint sensor on the V too :wink:

Wow das is ein Fingerabdrucksensor an der Eingangstür. Ich wette der Fingerabdrucksensor am V wird auch zum Einsatz kommen :wink:

:grinning: … .

Since in this thread are many backers that already received their V I ask my question here instead of starting a new one. I have received my V as well today.

When you open the kickstand and wobble at the bottom edge of the kickstand is it completly solid or wobbles it slightly from the hinge?

And if you close the kickstand completely and sweep over the back is there a height difference between the body and the kickstand?
On my V its nearly even in the middle and on the sides the kickstand is higher than the upper body.

in deutsch

Wenn ihr am ausgeklappten Kickstand an der unteren Kante wackelt, wackelt dann der Kickstand am Scharnier ein wenig mit oder ist es vollständig steif bzw. fest?

Außerdem würde mich interessieren, ob ihr einen Höhenunterschied zwischen Kickstand und dem darüberliegenden Gehäuse habt wenn man mit der Hand über die Rückseite des Tablet streicht?
Bei mir ist es in der Mitte des Tablets ziemlich eben aber außen ist der Kickstand schon deutlich höher als das obere Gehäuse.
Ich hoffe man versteht was ich gerne wissen würde :sweat_smile:
Grüße aus Mainz:relaxed:

I want to talk with someone using the V already, not to translate English into German or vice versa.
Although I am not a native speaker, my knowledge about English is acceptable.
Thx