V (2021) Pen Concept

Pen concept for the new V. It has been upgraded to A.E.S. 2.0 technology which will give it more precision, better palm rejection, less jitter, and reduced ghost touches. It will have 4096 levels of pressure sensitivity and tilt detection which will be great for digital art, marking up documents, and taking notes. There is a button to switch between pen and eraser and a programmable button at the bottom to quick launch notes, take a photo, or anything you want.

6 Likes
  1. will the old nibs work with the new pen?
  2. will you have nibs in the accessories;
  3. and will there be different hard/softness
  4. AND will they be sold separately (so you don’t have to buy a set of 2 hard AND 2 medium AND 2 soft each time)?
1 Like

I like the pressure sensitivity and especially the tilt detection support.

But that seems like way too few shortcut options.
To work productively, I definitely want to be able to acces crtl-z, ctrl-c, crtl-v and crtl-x directly using the pen.

I currently have a Lenovo active pen 2 and Wacom Pen software which allows you to assign a menu with 8 shortcuts to one of the buttons.

Also I would prefer two programmable buttons near the tip.

Is that possible for the V Pen too?

A button on the back doesn’t seem very useful to me as it’s not a very ergonomic position.

1 Like

Update: Something like this? I added another button for right-clicking and made the button on the end the eraser for natural writing and drawing.

V (2021) Pen Concept 1.1

5 Likes

Will there be tilt recognition?
I think in the present pen there is none. Would be nice… :slightly_smiling_face:

why eraser at the end??? I often use it while holding the side eraser-button, how to erase precisely when you have to have some finger on the top?

Please put it on the side. I guess one could just use the programmable as eraser…

Yes, in addition to increased pressure sensitivity levels there will be tilt recognition which will make using the pen feel more like a regular pen or pencil.

3 Likes