Urgent help! V not booting

My V is not booting. Each time it goes.to the EFI shell page. I have tried the ‘Exit’ option, and changed boot to ‘LEGACY’ option, still no luck. In the boot order, only hard disk is shown, no SSD. Please help

This should help:

https://eve.community/t/faq-when-power-on-device-i-see-built-in-efi-shell-interface-what-should-i-do-to-fix-it/13245?u=alexander_halbarth

Thanks Alexander, I had looked up that post before posting here. Tried the tricked mentioned as well, but to no relief.

Then your Bootloader is probably dead. Insert a Windows Installation Stick and choose to repair your Installation.

I have not tried that guide but it seems legit:

Thanks, will try this.

The V did manage to boot up after several ‘exit’ commands. Also, it worked after I applied pressure on the case and the screen. I have to do this everytime. It is very strange.
A word on support ‘pathetic’. 2 days after mailing them, yet to receive a response. One of the reasons for buying V was that the makers would be available for quick response, but it is very disappointing to note that they are not at all pro active.

I think it’s not normal but let the support try their best to guess what is happening…

If I were you, if this problem persist, I will claims for new device…

Hi Nirut, I’m guessing that there is something seriously wrong in the system too. I’m waiting for the support to respond. Thanks

Wuuuuuuuuuuuuuuht?

There were expectations of speedy access to the core support team rather than going through calls .

But where did you get that idea?

Why should this be so astonishing. When you are a backer for a project, you have certain expectations.