Few updates from Eve.
1. V software and other improvements
We know that we were quite silent on this one:) As you know we have a whole category dedicated to improvements for V. We have been carefully studying all of the issues reported them to suppliers and are already working on them or about to start working straight after new year holidays once all of the partners are back to work. You will see a lot of software updates for the V in January - February as we want to make sure your experience gets only better Thank you all for documenting all of the bugs/improvement ideas!
2. Limited Birds shipment status
Devices arrived to the US warehouse yesterday and are now sorted. We will get tracking info any moment (from today - first day after New Year holiday, Tuesday). In my personal opinion people in US should be getting their Vs next week already!
V’s are on their way still and are now at customs in UK. They are estimated to arrive to the warehouse straight after customs clearance on 3rd (customs clearance taking some time due to holiday) After that Vs will be sorted and shipped out along with tracking numbers.
3. 4PX situation
As you all know we were not happy with the delays 4px had previously. This time around things are moving smoother but we have already reached out to all the other major fullfilmet companies and are planning to try out working with them already in January for comparison of service. Floship seems to be the most promising one. Let us know if you had any experiences with them!
4. Limited birds and 1TB SSD production status
We will receive exact production schedule from the factory straight after holiday (2nd-3rd Jan) as Emdoor is celebrating New Year too. As of now we are confident that all of the devices can be produced before Chinese New Year.
5.Project B is now in the development stage!
Your contribution is always valuable for the ultimate accessory development!
6. What will Eve team be up to in January?
I wanted to shed some light on what our focus as a team will be in January
- Finish production and shipment of all the devices
- Review V project, its key challenges and learning and take corrective action for future development.
- Work on the team operational structure. Now that we shipped we want to make sure that we will have a flow in place in our company to provide you better experience!
- Review all of the partners and see who we want to continue with, who needs to improve and who needs replacement.
- Me and @Thor will fly to CES 2018 as well as Seattle and Portland to meet key partners and discuss V project as well as whats next for Eve and community.