Tips on picture adjustments?

Display is gorgeous and works really well, so far no complaints. I’m looking for some tips on picture adjustments, anyone has tips/recommendations?

3 Likes

I will stay here and ready what the recommanded settings from you all here are

1 Like

Many options in the OSD are greyed out. The only thing I can adjust is:

• Color Space=sRGB
  • Adaptive Sync=ON
  • Sharpness= 60
  • Gamma=2.2
  • Response Time Overdrive=Normal

I’m not able to adjust contrast, color temp, backlight dimming, low latency mode, backlight strobing…all greyed out

Is this due to some configuration settings I did/have to do, or is it coming with future firmware update?

1 Like

Sounds like you have HDR enabled (HDR locks out local dimming controls for example), and Adaptive Sync also disables access to strobing settings at this time.

The team are looking at seeing precisely which settings can be unlocked with HDR enabled, and BlurBusters are working with Eve at allowing strobing with VRR.

3 Likes

I don’t have HDR enabled in Windows just to be clear, however I do have Adaptive Sync. Connected over DP 1.4

1 Like

Yes, currently many items are grayed out and cannot be selected even in the SDR state. This is also confirmed in my environment. I’m sure this will be addressed in a future firmware update.

1 Like

Change your colour space. That is what is stopping you from changing the OSD settings, along with Adaptive Sync being on. I’m on DCI-P3 and changing it to sRGB greyed out the options.

2 Likes