Thank You Eve Family!

announcement
holidays

Dear Eve Family,

It has been a crazy year for us. When community started in 2015 we’ve set an ambitious goal of creating the first ever crowd developed computer. Most of the people we knew and worked with back then told that challenging Goliaths like HP, Lenovo, Dell by a small team is simply impossible. Eve community proved them wrong! You can see what kind of challenges we went through below:
https://eve-tech.com/pages/about

I can proudly say today that Your faith in Eve’s vision allowed us to achieve the goal we’ve set! We have shipped Vs to Hyper Early Birds and are now shipping to Limited Birds. We know that we have to get a lot better at what we do. Experience you had with Eve as a company was not optimal, missed delivery dates, issues with suppliers, but it has been most important of all honest. Thank you very much for bearing us! :heart: Thanks to you we know where we can do better now and this coming year we will become better, bolder and more outlaw :smiley:

By purchasing V and/ or spending time in this community you are not just buying a product or chat in internet forum but you support our ultimate goal of creating best products out there with you. I am sure that one day you will be able to proudly say that I made this company to your friends, family, cats :wink: We will make sure to be a team that you will be proud of supporting.

This year will undoubtedly bring more challenges and opportunities! You cannot imagine how excited we all are to start working on the device of the different category with you this year.

Thank you all!
Have a magnificent Christmas and an Amazing 2018!
Team Eve(for grammar and spelling blame KK)

P.S. Meeting my fiancée’s dad for the first time today. Wish me luck dudes!
P.S.S. Also thank you very much for helping me improve my English constantly. I have learned a lot since 2015 :smiley: Latest revelation to me was that it’s not feyonce but fiancee. Good thing Alisa loves Beyonce)

All the best to you KK, your family and to eve family. It was a great journey since November2016 when I joined this project. Having now V-ilma by my side makes me sure that this is not the end, it’s the start of something great. I’m at eve’s side whenever you need me. Merry Christmas to the ones who celebrate it and best wishes to them who don’t. (I hope my English is getting better, as yours, Konsta)…

It really was a crazy year! So much stuff happened here. Most importantly, I’ve got to meet new people and have really awesome people around me :slight_smile: the Eve team could not possibly have been more helpful or patient with me. I hope the V is being a sales success because you deserve it!

Now, good luck with your meeting and Merry Christmas!!

Merry Christmas everybody. (australia)

Merry Christmas, Joyeux Noël à tous, Καλά Χριστούγεννα

From all of me to all of you, a Very Merry Christmas.

@Konstantinos Good luck with your “parents-in-law”, embrace them with your hear and they will do the same!

Merry Christmas Community and Team Eve!

It’s amazing to think what you have all achieved. Forget the naysayers, for whilst they are not without some merit, they fail to realise the enormity of what has been achieved and what will be achieved in the future, all of which done with a great level of good nature and humility. Yes there have been challenges, but the team had remains diligent and have proven their resolve to overcome. For me, this is what holds Eve up as the pyramid flipper, the simple fact that they care about us.

TL:DR Call me a fan boy :joy:

@Konstantinos All the best to you and your girlfriend and ,your family. And all the best to EVE for a full success in the coming years. WE BELIEVE
Of course all the best to every single one of the community.May the world stay peacefully with that many idiots that rule the world at the moment.

You don’t need luck! God bless you!

Merry Christmas to all the member of EVE community!

Merry Xmas to all my EVE family, Happy New Year and God bless.

All the best with the future in-laws @Konstantinos :skull_and_crossbones: :clown_face::face_with_hand_over_mouth::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Very Merry Christmas to all the community and Team EVE!
Yes, It’s was crazy year but the Eve’s Team managed to deal with all the challenge that been thrown at them and come out victorious like the V for victory.
@Konstantinos I wish you all the best to you and your girlfriend.
I wish you luck and my best for your first meeting with your fiancée’s dad.
I hope that EVE in next years will be successful, create new kind of device and bring more people to believe in EVE.

Merry Christmas! So thankful to be one of the Hyper Early Birds along for the ride, and certainly happy that I’m spending Christmas with my V. What a partner!

One hell of a ride since November 2016. With all the ups and downs there could be.
Proud to be a part of the community that has created something this unique.
To everybody Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Happy holidays team and community!

FRÖHLICHE WEIHNACHTEN

@Riku ich weiß, dass du das so verstehst :slight_smile:

To all other: merry Christmas :slight_smile:

Merry Christmas eve team and to the community as well. Best of luck with the father in law as well mate

Merry Christmas Eve Family !! :kissing_smiling_eyes::santa::evergreen_tree::fireworks::christmas_tree:

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to the Eve Team and my fellow Community members!!

I’m so grateful to have been a part of this journey - and I’ve learned so much from our knowledgeable Community members. You’re the reason that I can reply with “Yeah, I know about that” when my 17 year old son wants to talk tech with his mom. LOL!! Good times!!

Looking forward to the fun 2018 will bring to our Community :slight_smile:

there seem to be a lot of German(speaking) persons here…:thinking: :wink: