So far we have already received over a thousand in-depth replies to our crowd development survey. Thank you all for your brilliant responses! We can’t wait to share the results with you, but in the meantime we would like to ask additional questions about some of the product categories to better understand what makes them special to you.
We’ll be tackling these in a random order, so don’t be too disheartened if your category isn’t picked first: more of these topics will be popping up over time. The next product we want to know about: laptops.
THE ULTIMATE LAPTOP
We want to better understand what your vision is of the perfect laptop, and what can we do to make it a reality. We haven’t forgotten about the in-depth ideas that have already been shared in our What’s Next? category, but here are some high-level topics to get a fresh discussion going. Product categories selected for development will be discussed in substantially more depth!
So here are our questions for fans of good laptops:
- Describe yourself as a user. Where do you use your laptop, and for what?
- What laptop are you now primarily using? Did you choose it yourself or was it provided by someone else?
- What kind of things will you only do on laptop, but not on a tablet or smartphone?
- What affects your personal experience with a laptop the most? (e.g. display size or quality, battery life, size and weight, connectivity, performance, etc.)
- If you can change one thing about your current laptop, what would it be?
- If you were to buy a new laptop today, which one would you choose and why?
- What do you think are the common shortcomings for laptops currently on the market? Is there a unique value or innovation that Eve & the community could bring to the laptop market?
Please let us know your thoughts!