Survey: HEBs satisfaction having received their Vs

survey

Hi HEBs,

As a lover of statistics, I thought it would be useful feedback for eve if we surveyed you guys that have received their Vs and how satisfied on the whole you are. I’ve seen lots of anecdotal feedback which is great, but naturally this can get skewed to those that like to post, so nothing like a bit of empirical evidence to get a broader overview :slight_smile: (can also run this amongst the LBs later on and get a sense of any improvements (or not!))

For all of these questions, 1 is best and 6 is worst. No need to comment unless something burning you want to share, there’s plenty of discussion on other threads to deep dive on feedback, this is about getting a representative overview.

Thanks in advance!

Delivery experience (pretty sure I know the answer, but good to validate!)

0 voters

Unboxing experience

0 voters

Overall look, feel, weight

0 voters

General Performance, i.e. CPU speed, RAM, SSD, etc.

0 voters

Quality of display incl. touchscreen responsiveness, brightness, sharpness, colour accuracy etc.

0 voters

Keyboard

0 voters

Touch/ Track pad

0 voters

Pen

0 voters

Speakers

0 voters

Battery

0 voters

Quality of accessories

0 voters

Support given by eve

0 voters

Overall satisfaction with your V

0 voters

And I fckd up the first two questions :smiley: and cant change

If you go to ‘Hide Results’ you can change things after the fact :slight_smile:

Just out of curiosity @Kee, why a scale of 1-6? and with 1 being the best? Don’t have a problem with it, just always see these scales being 1-5 or 1-10 with higher numbers being better.

I normally rate 1-5, 5 being best. It is a odd scale.

I think he came from a country with school marks from 1-6 with 1 very good to 6 very bad

Thanks for your survey. Will it help some!
I will supplement my survey results if I can give an assessment of the question after I have made an opinion. So please be patient with the last answers. I’m very busy right now with V … :smiley:

I got the idea for the scale from someone else (won’t name and shame hehe) but it made sense to me as at work we do appraisals on a 1 to 5 scale, 1 being best and 5 pretty much being on the way out to being fired! Avoided using 5 and went for 6 to avoid having people sit on the fence in the middle as a 3.

But hey why conform with the norm? We’re pyramid flipping! :stuck_out_tongue:

(p.s. in hindsight I would have gone with a 10 point scale, 10 being best, but too late to change and didn’t want to report/ cause confusion)

That’s what we had for school marks - 1 best (similar to A), 5 - the worst (similar to F). I know that in some countries - USSR/Russia had opposite system - 5 (best) to 1 (worst).

Not odd - just standard school classification in some countries.

This is better in the same way 1 - 10 is better because a middle point is too safe, most people gravitate to it when they just don’t spend time to decide on an opinion rather than when they are truly neutral about it, which should be it’s intended indication.

Btw for the delivery, are we considering the extended delays or just the period after we receive tracking? And I would hold back on judgement on the speakers until eve pushes out their update - right now it’s terrible but I refuse to believe this is what was intended.

Ohhhh shit…I thought 6 is the best and 1 is the worst…sorry for the outliner data points…

I’m pretty sure you can go back and change your votes

i put a 6 on the keyboard and trackpad because it is not working.
And still no answer when they will send a new one…:disappointed_relieved:

You can get audio drivers here.

It fixes the terrible audio problem.

this really opens my eyes, since I come from a place where we rate things 1-x, 1 being worse x being best, like the 1 star to 5 stars on google reviews. Interesting to learn that some people do it opposite.

(though, in terms of academic performance we have A1 being best followed by A2, B3, B4 etc…)

Remember to updates votes post installing new drivers folks!

This survey is great. Everything above 2.5 average should be considered to rework by eve for a 1.2 version of the V.

Totally agree. eve team, @dibadibadu just suggested that you collect all our V’s and do “delivery 2: the deliveringing” pls. We can have a do over with the same target of may but next year.

Please don’t lay words in my mouth I have never said. This is a problem of all people who buy a newly developed product. It is even the same with cars… The update after one year doesn’t change any hardware facts. It just makes some things better…