Suggestion : A fully customizable web-shop like hp.com

I think it would be great if you make a fully customizeable web-shop so that there would be more choices for what to buy ?

Great suggestion! We have it ready and we will open it in 1-2 weeks to test it out hopefully with 1TB upgrade and Tshirts :slight_smile:

Hiya @Corliansa! :smiley:

It seems that it @Konstantinos misunderstood and I clarified with him as there is a small misunderstanding - we unfortunately won’t offer the option to let you fully customize the V and ‘mix&match’ parts for e.g. an i7 with 8GB RAM and 128GB SSD.

We’ll increase the amount of models we are offering over time, but please bear in mind that every configuration increases our cost in the backend which we want to keep minimal so we can offer you a good price :slight_smile:

Konsta, I am ready for them.

You better be ready!
As some people that were lucky enough to live close enough to the meetups we had (or were crazy enough to drive hours like @helios) can attest that the shirts look awesome and they’re pretty good quality wise :slight_smile:

Can I add a tshirt to my indiegogo order?

well: metoometoometoomeetoo

are you guys not short the 150k funds by now from all the R n’ D?

that’s what i 'm hoping too and kinda assumed that might be the most practical for IGG-ers

Sorry what do you mean?
Could you please elaborate?

Hi iKirin on a semi related note, do you think it would be possible to have a spare parts store hidden in some corner of the store. I say this because it will go along way towards the reparability and longevity of the device. I have an surface pro 3 which is now pit of warranty and if it breaks I’m screwed because Microsoft seem not to let anyone use or make parts. Obvious parts would be screen, battery, buttons/ fingerprint reader etc.

I know its not a good idea to make it an obvious section of the store because you don’t want people to take their devices apart unless absolutely necessary but if my screens smashed then repairing it is actually straightforward.

I like the thought of offering spare parts. You might check out this thread for a discussion that’s already taken up the question.

Continuing the discussion from Teardown of the V:

There is a Prototype Teardown already here:

https://eve.community/t/v-prototype-dvt3-teardown-and-information/6804?u=alexander_halbarth&source_topic_id=9506

A final V Teardown may come at another point :wink:

And a much bigger repair discussion is going on here:

As far as I know there are no confirmations from the @Team how they would handle warranty (= 2 years for backers and EU customers) and repairs. Would be great if you could use the waiting time for the V and publish your results! :smiley: