Spectrum | - --- -- --- .-. .-. --- .-- .. ... - .... . -.. .- -.-- -.-.--

Damn i am hyped. Cannot wait :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I am so excited. I just hope that this is the 1440p 240hz monitor. :smile:

@Torqued No, they still need to send these monitors to reviewers so that we can watch reviews before paying the rest or cancel order.

3 Likes

Likely is the 4K model as it’s shipping first.

2 Likes

This is looking really nice! :partying_face:

2 Likes

- --- -- --- .-. .-. --- .-- .. ... - .... . -.. .- -.-- -.-.-- :arrow_right: TOMORROWISTHEDAY!
Should be - --- -- --- .-. .-. --- .-- / .. ... / - .... . / -.. .- -.-- -.-.-- to add spaces.

6 Likes

Is there any way to get the dimensions of the quick snap tabs, or confirmation that it’s compatible with the Dell format? I have an old Dell stand I’d love to reuse and save myself the stand price.

3 Likes

Can’t wait! I hope it is news on the shipment of the 4K version! Ready to donate my 13 year old Dell 1680x1050 that it is replacing! Finally get to put my RTX2080TI to use!

3 Likes

Side mounted ports. So good.

3 Likes

OMG is there a frame around the vesa holes? That don’t work :man_facepalming:

2 Likes

It will work fine with pretty much any VESA mount. This also shouldn’t be a surprise, It looks exactly like it has in all the previous posts, and is the exact same as it is on the product page, where the stand mounting is visible.

3 Likes

Yes! My current monitor has USB ports in low dead center, needless to say can’ use them much. Whoever designed those, must’ve did it to just tick the boxes.

2 Likes

You and me both. Mine will be replacing my 14 year old 2560x1600 3007WFP. I can’t wait!

3 Likes

Heh, you guys… For me it’s replacing a 20" 900p fujitsu monitor… :grin:

6 Likes

The stand is so sleek; top notch work on the design, fit and finish.

1 Like

anybody know what time the info is being put out?

2 Likes

6 to 8hrs from now I guess

2 Likes

Yes

(filling up text for 20 characters limit)

3 Likes

If it follows the same patterns as the teasers, in 4 hours

1 Like

Replacing my dual 1680x1050 Dell 2005FPW and 1680x1050 Dell 2209Waf (15 and 11 years old - still going strong, but definitely not as bright).

4 Likes