Spectrum | - --- -- --- .-. .-. --- .-- .. ... - .... . -.. .- -.-- -.-.--

5days

37 Likes

Looks good. The dude that was grumpy about the cutouts on the bottom of the back will have all the ammo he needs to complain about it not looking sleek, but I have to tell you: I could not care less about a small section of the back, that is only visible from below, showing the silver of the metal frame.

13 Likes

Can’t wait for tomorrow

3 Likes

The stand looks gorgeous…to bad I didn’t buy that part. :frowning:

6 Likes

Agreed. Also the designs show the cutout if you look closely.

3 Likes

No one will ever be able to see the bottom cutouts when they are using it or from the sides/top so I don’t mind it at all imo

2 Likes

Looks fantastic. Morse code translates to ‘TOMORROWISTHEDAY!’

11 Likes

This is so sexy that it honestly should be marked NSFW.

6 Likes

Eww not this type of Dell-like mount. I want to be able to reuse this stand as a standard VESA stand for another monitor in the future.

4 Likes

Tomorrow is the day! Does that mean the first monitors start shipping tomorrow? Or am I getting ahead of myself?

3 Likes

There are VESA holes. You can see them here.

1 Like

I see them on the monitor, but not the stand.

1 Like

Ah, gotcha. My mistake. I misread that. It IS a notable omission.

2 Likes

I would love to have VESA included in the stand too so it can be mounted to other VESA compliant monitors.

2 Likes

Legit! Is it too late to add a stand to the order? I went for the 4k monitor and that design looks sleek AF! Can’t wait for the news tomorrow!!!

2 Likes

Is this going to work with my Dell arms? I love the quick snap design. So much better than having to put screws in and I could move the monitor between my workstations. <3

2 Likes

Like the quick snap design.

3 Likes

Looks like similar to dell mount to me.
Anyway, any changes on the Model 1 1440p 144Hz date?

1 Like

Definitely Ahead of yourself BUUUUT I love the positive attitude and enthusiasm!

4 Likes

So many people posting here for the first time, that’s how you know the hyper is building up for real ahaha. Welcome, everyone!

4 Likes