Spectrum specs and FAQ - First prototypes

Hi, @BrandyCream! I hope the following quotes help to answer your question.

The time when reviews get published will depend on the reviewers’ schedule.

2 Likes

Do these samples have hdmi 2.1 fitted in them so that they’re able to test the PS5 and XBOX Series X to do 4K at 120fps?

2 Likes

Good news. A warehouse in Canada is much needed.

2 Likes

We will test Spectrum with PS5 and Xbox Series X to ensure they work together perfectly. Stay tuned for more test results as the project progresses!

4 Likes

Hi @Lore_Wonder, do you have any estimate on the weight? I am looking for a VESA mount that is compatible

2 Likes

Hey, @kaum! Yes! The model 2 & 3 are estimated to have a weight of 4.7kg without stand.

4 Likes

As someone who’s worked in Support a lot: Your issue may be the “lengthy” part. Be direct and clear.

Support has to answer a lot of emails, and usually has time requirements on how quickly they need to read and respond once they get a ticket. As such they need to skim, and if its lengthy they may misinterpret. So just be direct and clear with your questions.

3 Likes

hello, i was wondering if the 4k monitor will only be 4k or will it be able to do 2k and 1080 too?

2 Likes

Hi, @silax6! The 4K model Spectrum should be able to accept 1080p and 1440p video signals.

2 Likes

Thank you for your reply

2 Likes

Just wondering if there is any update on input lag tests. I would really appreciate it if just a quick read of 60/144/240hz input lag could be done even if the final numbers are subject to change.

2 Likes

More testing will be conducted after the correct development samples being assembled. We’ll look into whether we can show actual test results such as the input lag that you are interested in; if we cannot, we’ll summarize them as best as we are allowed to share with our community.

1 Like