Spectrum specs and FAQ - First prototypes

Hi, I’m looking to buy a Eve Spectrum 4K 144hz. I live in Europe, and I’d like to know if the prices are still raising. If I want a stand with it, will it cost 770€ or is the stand included in the 670€? Is it without the stand 570€?

2 Likes

It is 669€ for just the monitor. You can add the stand for 99€. There is a good chance that the price will rise before the launch, but nothing has been confirmed by Eve. My guess is that it will be 699€ at launch.

2 Likes

The price will 100% keep rising. Just pull the trigger on it.

1 Like

These were 2 monitors that I was exactly looking at, before I stumbled on Eve Spectrum ads on Facebook and pulled the trigger on Spectrum Model 2.

3 Likes

I just wrote the Support, because some how i ordered the spectrum from the international homepage and Not from the europe page. Do I have to cancel the Order or can it be changed to an europe order?

1 Like

Hi, @paterralf! Please rest assured that our support team will provide you a fitting solution to all of your inquiries about your order.

3 Likes

Hello, the same thing happened to me, and I re-created another account in Europe, canceled the one with the International State and they reimbursed me the money and I already have it reserved in Europe.

2 Likes

Thank you. Was that the info from the support or did you do it on your own? Because the price is now higher then when I ordered the Monitor. How did you cancel?

1 Like

I contacted the support team and asked for a refund to be made from my European account, in their case since the price has risen at the moment, the support team can leave you a note about your order for when the date arrives. day of payment put it in the corresponding State, however talk to them that they will solve it without problem.
a greeting

Forgive the refund from my International account.

2 Likes

Thank you very much!

1 Like

Greetings to you :+1:t2::ok_hand:.

1 Like

What is the return policy going to look like if I say do receive the monitor and don’t like it? Debating on whether to preorder model 2 IF there is a good return policy in case I don’t like it. What about a warranty if anything is broken/not working properly (aka flicker or something)? Also sorry if this has already been answered.

2 Likes

Hi, @Sijmi! I hope the following quote helps to answer your question.

We will also add a Spectrum-specific return policy when the shipping date gets closer.

3 Likes