Spectrum | Final Balance Payment Instructions

so i realized that when i switched my order from 1440p240hz to 4k 144 they created a new order on that day, so instead of having a 1/27/20 order date I now have one in august and am probably much farther down the list.

2 Likes

I did the same, honestly hope that’s not the case since they said they would honor the price of the 1st pre order

2 Likes

Which is why I double checked that it said EU in the upper right corner when I made the purchase. And it seems like this has been the case for others. If Eve’s store had a bug, I think it would be appropriate for them to contact the affected customers with an explanation, instead of having us contact them. If they don’t know who those people are, I suggest they start by contacting everyone who has a EU billing address and payed in USD.

3 Likes

price yes, but first shipping batch who knows

1 Like

Those of you who have gotten your payment prompt emails already:

When did you get it and when did you pre-order? This info would greatly help those of us waiting on our emails to better understand the timeline.

1 Like

So got my order confirmation and was ready to order within 5 minutes of receipt and its in the wrong currency so I can’t select my UK address.

This is because I put my deposit on the wrong site and paid in USD intitially but did contact support straight away in January 2020 to ask them to correct. They said they would note my account and it would not cause any problems.

Looks like I have lost my chance to order quickly. If anyone else ordered on the wrong site you probably want to start sending tickets now.

3 Likes

I have the same problem - although I contacted support before I got my email regarding payment.
I received a response from support, saying that they’d put a note on my order and that my payment would be done in Euros.

A couple of hours later, I receive the email for payment - and it is still in USD, and I can’t change the country to where I live :confused:

3 Likes

You received the email for payment ?

2 Likes

Order placed on March 6, 2020. I have not received the email yet, in case it helps you.

4 Likes

Yeah. Unable to fulfill it though, unless they can move my order over to the EU store.

3 Likes

Thank you, still waiting for it and I think I will have the same issue. We will see

2 Likes

I received my email (yay!) but when I preordered I said I wanted a stand. I now no longer need/want the stand. I cannot see how to remove that from my order. I’ve emailed customer support and was told I should be able to remove the monitor from my order myself, but if so, I cannot seem to figure out how to do it. Any help would be appreciated!

2 Likes

Hey Csmazza sorry your having troubles just wondering when did you place your original order?

2 Likes

Looks like it was Jan 2020 for my original preorder.

3 Likes

Let us know once you get your email!

1 Like

Really hoping they ramp up the email notifications because if they can I can get mine paid for by 5/31 then I can get my company to pay $250 of it for working from home office equipment!

2 Likes

Eagerly waiting for my email. I preordered back on September 13th.

2 Likes

I did pre-order in january 2020 and haven’t received payment mail. but i changed my order in september 2020 from qhd240 to 4k144 does it matter?

2 Likes

Hello Eve people,
I live in Montreal Canada…i bought 4k screen ,Dport and usb C cable
the price for shipping is 145$US for standard shipping… We are far away from 50US$
Do you have a explanation?
thanks a lot in advance.

3 Likes

Interested to know if anyone from the UK has managed to place an order or if everyone has the payment in USD problem?

3 Likes