Spectrum | Final Balance Payment Instructions

That is correct. 100x100mm Vesa, M4x10-12

6 Likes

Howdy,
I’ve contacted Customer Services regarding the same, as until now I had no idea there was a European site to order. ~But I’m sure this will be handled.

This does make me (Very) curious how the pricing will alter as a consequence of being Euros? Final price is $799 without stand, so will I be expected to pay €653.61. Or will it be €799, and so equivalent to $977.46.

Thanks.

4 Likes

Hey @OmegaSpoon,

I’ll pass your query onto the team, but I do believe you will pay what ever the Euro price was at the time of your purchase.

3 Likes

Good morning…

But as advised I paid on the International site. Forgetting the pre-order discount. What’s the final European price? Or should I seek this from the European site?

Thanks.

3 Likes

May I recommend you contact Eve support again for clarification on your order. I’m sure the support team will be able to assist you further.

3 Likes

@ReignDespair (Tom),
Appreciate you guidance. Shall seek a final price to share with the community in due course.

It may result in certain WtF’s and as the mind wonders now to other questions about shipping. Before my :exploding_head: I best see what CS say. :joy:

4 Likes

@OmegaSpoon,

We are always happy to help. Any further questions; reply, and we will try to assist where applicable.

3 Likes

Thank you !
I probably overlooked this :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Just noticed that my pre-order was placed in USD back in April even though “EU” was auto-selected on the website. After actively selecting “Europe” the currency changed to Euro in my test just now. Will there be an issue having my order placed in USD? I reside in Norway which is technically outside the Euro-region.

3 Likes

AFAIK the price is now 799$ or 799€.

3 Likes

Yes, i think this will be a problem.
Just write the support. They will change your order to EU

4 Likes

Hey @OmegaSpoon,
Me again. Just to re-clarify things. The final/un-discounted price for the Spectrum is $799, or €799 like @Spieleheinie as mentioned.

In the example of my personal pre-order:
I pre-ordered on the international store for the discounted price of $689. The discounted price at the time on the EU store was €689.

After contacting support, my balance payment (when issued) will be completed on the EU store, and in Euros; this will be €689 for me.

6 Likes

The same price as $ just in €.
It’s not so fair that $ have automatic discount but what can we do :cry:

3 Likes

Hi i apparantely ordered my spectrum on the international store when it said that i was on EU. Is there anyway to change it so i can get it to EU since i live in Norway.
I have sendt them a message about this on evedevices support but does anyone know how long it will take them before i get any response also would i need to make a user on the EU store.

3 Likes

@Brejdi Unless my math magic is flawed (somewhat likely), it’s comparable. But is assuming the €799 includes all Taxes and Duties applied to import into the UK.

There’s a free tax and duty calculator available to see for yourself, just search it using your engine of choice.

4 Likes

@Brejdi @OmegaSpoon

I can confirm that all prices on the store have taxes, and duties included in the price! So you do not have to worry about factoring these costs in.

Hey @Jonbre01,

Rest assured the support team will respond to your request.
I believe the support team are extremely busy right now with everyone’s queries.

From my personal experience the longest I’ve had to wait was 1 week, and the shortest wait time was the same day.

4 Likes

I have already emailed customer service about this and they did confirm that they could combine my 4k and 240hz orders together to be shipped once the 240hz releases, but my order page still shows them as two separate orders.
Will I need to email them again once my payment email for the 4k arrives?

3 Likes

@LurkerDoncic, A note will have been placed on your order. If unsure, or just want to double check. Shoot customer support a query, and they will help clarify things for you.

3 Likes

I went back and checked my order confirmation, and the price is specified in USD instead of EUR. When I made the order EU was selected in the store (in the upper right corner), and the specified billing address is EU.

From reading some of the posts in this thread, it sounds like this might be a problem (though I really can’t see why, since I have no problem paying in USD like I did for the pre-payment). So does this mean that I have to contact support, and in that case will Eve honor the price I was promised when I payed the initial $100 ($1 ~= €0.82)?

Also, will this mess up my chance of completing the payment quickly to get it shipped in an early batch?

2 Likes

Hey @heyman,

The main reasoning for it being mandatory that EU, and UK customers use the EU store is, because tax, and duties are included in this price.

I would recommend you contact support ASAP, and they will put a note on your order; that when your balance payment is issued to send your link this the EU store, and to be paid in Euros.
The date of the pre-order will be the reference point of sending the balance payment invitation. So this should not effect when you receive your balance payment invoice; just be sure to contact Eve support ASAP.

The price you pay will still be discounted. You will get the Euro store price at the time of pre-order not the USD/international price.

2 Likes