Spectrum | Final Balance Payment Instructions

You can keep going with Control + R

5 Likes

@Chili_P Can I add a “first model V” keyboard to my 4k Spectrum order (early backer)?

2 Likes

One quick question: Are gift cards from eve-tech still valid?

3 Likes

Unclear: I pre-ordered the QHD 144Hz.
Does first-come-first-serve still apply to me right now or can I chill until September?

2 Likes

The balance payments right now are only for the 4K@144Hz model. If you ordered the other models you don’t need to worry about the payment yet.

5 Likes

That is correct. 100x100mm Vesa, M4x10-12

6 Likes

Howdy,
I’ve contacted Customer Services regarding the same, as until now I had no idea there was a European site to order. ~But I’m sure this will be handled.

This does make me (Very) curious how the pricing will alter as a consequence of being Euros? Final price is $799 without stand, so will I be expected to pay €653.61. Or will it be €799, and so equivalent to $977.46.

Thanks.

4 Likes

Hey @OmegaSpoon,

I’ll pass your query onto the team, but I do believe you will pay what ever the Euro price was at the time of your purchase.

3 Likes

Good morning…

But as advised I paid on the International site. Forgetting the pre-order discount. What’s the final European price? Or should I seek this from the European site?

Thanks.

3 Likes

May I recommend you contact Eve support again for clarification on your order. I’m sure the support team will be able to assist you further.

3 Likes

@ReignDespair (Tom),
Appreciate you guidance. Shall seek a final price to share with the community in due course.

It may result in certain WtF’s and as the mind wonders now to other questions about shipping. Before my :exploding_head: I best see what CS say. :joy:

4 Likes

@OmegaSpoon,

We are always happy to help. Any further questions; reply, and we will try to assist where applicable.

3 Likes

Thank you !
I probably overlooked this :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Just noticed that my pre-order was placed in USD back in April even though “EU” was auto-selected on the website. After actively selecting “Europe” the currency changed to Euro in my test just now. Will there be an issue having my order placed in USD? I reside in Norway which is technically outside the Euro-region.

3 Likes

AFAIK the price is now 799$ or 799€.

3 Likes

Yes, i think this will be a problem.
Just write the support. They will change your order to EU

4 Likes

Hey @OmegaSpoon,
Me again. Just to re-clarify things. The final/un-discounted price for the Spectrum is $799, or €799 like @Spieleheinie as mentioned.

In the example of my personal pre-order:
I pre-ordered on the international store for the discounted price of $689. The discounted price at the time on the EU store was €689.

After contacting support, my balance payment (when issued) will be completed on the EU store, and in Euros; this will be €689 for me.

6 Likes

The same price as $ just in €.
It’s not so fair that $ have automatic discount but what can we do :cry:

3 Likes

Hi i apparantely ordered my spectrum on the international store when it said that i was on EU. Is there anyway to change it so i can get it to EU since i live in Norway.
I have sendt them a message about this on evedevices support but does anyone know how long it will take them before i get any response also would i need to make a user on the EU store.

3 Likes

@Brejdi Unless my math magic is flawed (somewhat likely), it’s comparable. But is assuming the €799 includes all Taxes and Duties applied to import into the UK.

There’s a free tax and duty calculator available to see for yourself, just search it using your engine of choice.

4 Likes