- looks like an art piece - good!
- the ventilation gap - seems like perfect place for dust? could be, maybe, on the bottom?
- user has no idea where are ports if the monitor is connected to the stand, needs to find the blind - ports markings should be visible even with stand
- bit worried how close ports are to each other - possible to have thicker connectors that would make difficult to connect few things at once
- is the led able to turn OFF even when monitor is ON? to avoid looking constantly on turned on LED?
- will LED reflect back on the stand?
- looks blocky! : D
- seems super practical - good!
- ports are placed wide - great
- I’m bit afraid that the stacked blocks on the stand bottom waste user space - can’t put anything where the blocks stack, so it’s a bit of a wasted space
- may look… retro or outdated from the front, not sure which one
- the hole for cables could possibly be a place for EVE logo
- not a big fan of that transparent stand, can look cheap
- ventilation gap seems to be in a great place
- in general, the monitor shape here seems most interesting
- I prefer ports from the other two, this one looks like Mac copy
- for whatever reason looks half-baked
- seems, again, retro
- fun! the only design that seems fun here
- cable management seems fiddly
- again, strong Mac vibes - good or bad, seems referential
- tilt and height adjustment seems cool here, not so rigid
- but the stand seems to take a loot of space?