Dynamic waves by Nikita Gudkov is licensed under

10 Likes

Title: Cutting triangles
Theme: Triangle

Cutting triangles by Nikita Gudkov is licensed under

6 Likes

Title: Healthy Together with Triangle Pose
Theme: Together

Healthy Together with Triangle Pose by Bharath Rao is licensed under CC BY 4.0 CC iconby icon

2 Likes

Theme: Triangle
V10 by Mohammad Hadi is licensed under [CC BY 4.0]
(https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/?ref=chooser-v1)CC iconby icon

12 Likes

title: Jungle Triangle
theme: Triangle

Jungle Triangle by Hayden Baca is licensed under CC BY 4.0 CC iconby icon

10 Likes

Unity

Unity by Tony Moreno is licensed under [CC BY 4.0]

4 Likes

This isn’t a wallpaper design but I have a suggestion as I am very artistically challenged, I wasn’t sure how to show this but what if the back of the monitor had a big Eve triangle going around the stand/Vesa mount square with LED color lights that could be customized (instead of a giant circle that a lot of other high end monitors have). On both sides have a bunch of e/E’s that will light up randomly or as programed so that the eVe/EVE name will always be lighted up and shown so that one could possibly see the name on the wall behind the monitor. Or have the giant triangle with LED color lights and just a giant e/E on either side. Again, I am sorry that I could how this in a picture, I really did try but maybe somebody else can take this a create something beautiful.

1 Like

Could you post a reference of what your idea is based on so we can understand it better? :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I don’t have a title or a theme but this is more of a crude concept. The idea is that the triangle and the e’s light up or at least the triangle. The first option in the smaller images is supposed to be a triangle with an e coming off all three sides while creating a smaller triangle in the middle.

1 Like

Oh so this is actually hardware stuff, having actual leds on the back panel. Got you now.

1 Like

I guess it doesn’t have to be LED.

:fire: Hey guys! We sincerely appreciate your submissions – just so good! :heart_eyes: As its closing time (25th October 23:00 Helsinki time) nears, we would like to ask you to decide and clearly label the ones you intend to use as entries. @AntonyTerence @jozedwardo @Traveler @Dijah @the_massive @Maszo_Pok @Techmo @NikGud @tech_o_maniac @Mohammad_Hadi @hackz101 @Drummer829 @joseph_ramirez That is, please ensure (edit if needed) your entries are marked with a single theme (one of Triangle, Speed, and Together), and you are allowed to have up to one entry per theme. For you guys who are super creative and came up with a handful of submissions, @Juan_Hidalgo please also put the word entry beside the theme to help us recognize your intended entries. Thank you, and keep up the fantastic work! :+1:t2:

6 Likes

title: 1ms
theme: speed

1ms by Hayden Baca is licensed under CC BY 4.0 CC iconby icon

2 Likes

title: The Creation of Spectrum
theme: Together

The Creation of Spectrum by Hayden Baca is licensed under CC BY 4.0 CC iconby icon

6 Likes

Title: Outer Spectrum
Theme: Together

Outer Spectrum by Joseph Ramirez is licensed under [CC BY 4.0]

4 Likes

my icon is in the community so this one is the best

2 Likes

title: Feed the Machine
theme: Speed

Feed the Machine by Kie Power is licensed under CC BY 4.0. To view a copy of this license, visit https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0

3 Likes

Awesome submission! Please submit it in the required resolution if possible.

3 Likes

Title: eve Triangles
Theme: Triangles

eve Triangles by Bharath Rao is licensed under CC BY 4.0 CC iconby icon

2 Likes