Shipping Update

Brave of you to assume standard orders will be delivered this year or at all.

2 Likes

One of us needs to get a part-time job at Eve so we can have a guy on the inside to leak the facts

1 Like

For anyone looking for information about the shipping experience, it must be really difficult reading through 1300+ individual posts. So i thought i might summarize my experience and the exchange that took place with eve since ordering.
(I did not receive one e-mail about the status of my order or any status changes to the delivery. All information are from this forum thread.)

January

Summary

2022-01-07T23:00:00Z: I placed my preorder for two Spectrum 4k 144Hz

2022-01-11T23:00:00Z: I received an email to finalize my order

2022-01-12T23:00:00Z: I wrote to support because I could not order to Switzerland as i accidentally ordered in the US store.

2022-01-12T23:00:00Z: Announcement about the change in shipping partner

Based on all the details we expect to have our new logistics dream team setup and fulfill existing orders for ES07D03 as soon as we move to our new shipping partner. We estimate that to be by the end of January.

2022-01-13T23:00:00Z: Support corrected my mistake and placed the order in the correct EU store.

2022-01-13T23:00:00Z: I finalized my order and paid everything.

2022-01-13T23:00:00Z:

2022-01-16T23:00:00Z:

2022-01-19T23:00:00Z: Received an e-mail to finalize my previous US order.

2022-01-23T23:00:00Z:

2022-01-25T23:00:00Z: Received an e-mail to finalize my previous US order.

2022-01-26T23:00:00Z: Announcement about the delay in the switch of shipping partner.

In the short term, this does mean that shipping for Spectrum ES07D03 will not commence as planned this month, but we can expect shipping to resume by the second week of February.

2022-01-27T23:00:00Z: Announcement about the delay in the switch of shipping partner and chinese new year.

We found out very recently though that setting everything up has taken longer than anticipated, and because of this shipping will resume after the Chinese new year.

February

Summary

2022-02-08T23:00:00Z:

2022-02-09T23:00:00Z: Received an e-mail to finalize my previous US order.

2022-02-14T23:00:00Z:

2022-02-22T23:00:00Z: Announcement about the issues with covid affecting the delivery schedule.

Because of these restrictions and drivers being quarantined with Covid, our shipping capacity is lower than anticipated; we now estimate that next week all existing orders should be shipped.

2022-02-27T23:00:00Z:

March

Summary

2022-03-03T23:00:00Z:

2022-03-06T23:00:00Z: I wrote to support about the fact that I only see my open US order on my orders page. Support answered that they can’t do anything about it.

2022-03-09T23:00:00Z: Announcement about the delay.

So I have received word from our logistics team about standard orders. We expect that tracking numbers for these orders should start being received towards the end of the month, and this will be part of an ongoing process.

2022-03-16T23:00:00Z: Received an e-mail to finalize my previous US order.

April

Summary

2022-04-03T22:00:00Z: Announcement about the delay.

As you know we previously estimated that standard orders would start being handed over to couriers (with tracking provided) towards the end of march and would be part of an ongoing process until all orders are shipped. I’m currently consulting with the logistics team to find out if shipments have arrived regionally and if this process has started yet. Please bear with me while I get updated on the current situation, and I will provide an update with anything I learn.

2022-04-20T22:00:00Z: Announcement about the delay.

Unfortunately, due to supply chain disruptions, there has been delays with our standard order shipments. That being said, we have very recently received new information and have been provided the estimate that the 1st shipments will be arriving at our regional warehouses the week commencing 2nd of May.

2022-04-21T22:00:00Z: Received an e-mail to finalize my previous US order.

2022-04-23T22:00:00Z: Announcement about covid restrictions.

That being said, we have very recently received new information and have been provided the estimate that the 1st shipments will be arriving at our regional warehouses the week commencing 2nd of May.

May

Summary

2022-05-02T22:00:00Z: Announcement about ??.

We are still on standby to receive units regionally. As per our last communication, we expected 1st standard order shipments to arrive regionally this week for last mile delivery.
We are currently waiting to receive information regarding the status of these shipments, but we believe it may lead to next week. As soon as we receive more information, we will update you.

Feel free to correct me, make additions or comment on this.

Cheers

13 Likes

Incredible detail! Just goes to show how insane the whole process is handled.

1 Like

Actually funny, is he still that confident though? we shall see if he ever reply…

4 Likes

I am guessing he is no longer with the company

2 Likes

@ReignDespair logged 2 days ago, while @sr20 logged a few hours ago. They post in other threads but not here recently.

3 Likes

I can’t believe that no-one’s communicating with you guys! It’s appalling. I’ve never known a company like it.

We had to wait months for our orders last year, but at least there were community mods on the Shipping Update thread most days, to give shipping updates! Tom (reign despair) was giving us ship details and communicating with their shipping partners weekly, and although it didn’t get us our monitors any more quickly (and often failed to soothe the community) at least we felt we still mattered to Eve.

I know that we’ve been told that Tom’s ill (and I wish him a speedy recovery, if that is the case) but somebody should have stepped in and taken over community support. It’s a hugely important part of customer care and brand reputation for any business, especially in this day and age when customer expectations are so high and competition is so fierce. I feel that right now, communication from Eve is shockingly absent and on the rare occasion that an Eve voice reaches out, it’s only to placate with lies or incorrect information! I know that there is still a global shipping crisis and that large parts of China are still on lockdown but it shouldn’t be down to community members to post details of either. That’s Eve’s job. No, actually, that’s Eve’s responsibility to communicate effectively with their customers.

The Spectrum is a great product and the community is hugely knowledgeable and helpful, but Eve’s ability to communicate with those who have not yet received the expensive product that they purchased long ago is utterly incompetent.

6 Likes

I guess I should not expect my order anymore. The lack of honest communication is deafening.

3 Likes

Hello all,

I’ll be your inside man :wink: . Here’s what I have for you:

The last update on Spectrum shipping is that we had pallets repackaged in order to be acceptable for air freight shipping to our Hong Kong distribution center as of May 12, 2022.

Edit: Please this regard the previous information on this reply. There’s been a misunderstanding, and this information only applies for stock due to arrive at our Hong Kong warehouse, not our other regional locations. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Will update on EVE V shipping in the associated thread.

Thanks for your patience,
Hope you guys start receiving your monitors soon and I’ll update again as soon as I get more information.

1 Like

Thank you sr20. Please communicate often with those who haven’t yet got their products, even if it’s only to say there’s no news yet!

3 Likes

Does this include standard orders that were stated to be shipped via boat?

wait so the spectrum haven’t actually been shipped with boat and are waiting to be shipped by plane???

1 Like

I just asked Customer Support for an update, following their promise of getting Expedited orders tracking numbers a couple of weeks ago. They asked me to wait another week, which I did. When I asked for an update after that, their new response is:

“Unfortunately, I have no further update on your order as of yet. We were expecting to be able to provide an update this week, however, the situation has not changed yet. We will let you know as soon as we have an update, or feel free to reach out again next week.

If you don’t want to wait for your order to arrive, just let us know and we will try to cancel your order.”

So they basically still have no earthly idea when our orders will ship and have given up again on even providing rough estimates.

I would have cancelled my order long ago but I already got one monitor and ordered two more (back in December!) for a triple-monitor set to replace my Dells, so I’m stuck now waiting.

1 Like

how u contact the customer support, when I leave message ,i get the email the support team stop service

@sr20 You literally change the shipping message every week! And again there is zero detail - what orders, what regions, how far back in the backlog?

Do you guys communicate via pigeons or maybe smoke signals?

5 Likes

Good luck with the refund. I’ve been waiting about 50 business days since canceling and get the same runaround as the shipping… I’m fully paid, not just the $100 deposit. I’ll probably never see the $1000 again, unless I have my credit union dispute it.

2 Likes

Wow this really concerns me, folks are even having to wait for their refunds! What the hell is really going internally at EVE?!

3 Likes

Wow! If I don’t receive my refund by next week (which they “promised”), I’m definitely submitting a dispute through my bank!

1 Like

how to canel the order, I leave a message It show support team are currently unavailable.

1 Like