I want to request that Eve develop a new, simple non-Bluetooth version of the V Keyboard. I have had issues with mine and would pay for a new one that won’t break because the magnets are too strong. I’d forgo Bluetooth because then it wouldn’t have a battery and would be lighter. I don’t like to annoy the team but @Team.
Suggestions for an updated design:
- Able to flip to the back securely
- Doesn’t break
- Larger/wider track pad
- Perhaps additional keys that people have complained about not having
- Not Alcantara
If people are interested, can this be done? Perhaps team can make a V update accessories kit, with V cleaning cloth, bottle of anti reflective coating, etc.
Would like to hear from y’all
- I want a newly designed V Keyboard
- I want to see a keyboard design and will decide from there
- I like my current V Keyboard and don’t care about a redesign
- Other (Explained below)