Really looking forward to Eve V!

I’m not sure if this is an appropriate place to post this, if it isn’t, please just delete it.

I just wanted to say thanks to the team and community for this computer. I saw it when it came out on Indiegogo, and thought, man that looks cool, but I don’t think I can afford it.

Then I spent a few weeks on the road with my inherited Surface Pro 3. I started lurking here as well, and constantly visiting the Indiegogo campaign, just salivating.

Finally, a week or so ago, after struggling with my SP3, and running into a wall of not being able to get photos off my camera, not being able to use my ergonomic keyboard and hardware key at the same time… I was quite mad at my SP 3. Then I talked to my boss who asked me if I’d like my back vacation pay. (I have them hold it for actual vacations and not pay it out during the year). Turns out I had quite a bit, so I backed, and splurged with the i7 variant.

I cannot wait to use this computer! I’m really looking forward to it, and with the talk of Thunderbolt eGPU, man, I will be able to actually game on this beast on the road too? OMG this community and computer ROCKS!

Thank you!

I’m a carpenter with a degree in computer programming. I love gaming, Formula 1 and photography as well.

P.S. What’s with the 15 character minimum Topic Heading? xD

Welcome aboard! It’s a great group here, and I think we all share your excitement to get out mitts on our new Vs!

Agreed. Unlike those lucky few hundred, it’s going to be a long wait till April! I tried not checking the board daily…total fail there. I especially love the small videos @Mike and @Konstantinos post with updates.

Welcome to the community Jacob! :slight_smile:

I can assure you we can’t wait to get the V into the hands of everyone too! :smiley:

Mostly to ensure we don’t get some small titles that could be anyhting - If the 15 characters proof to be unwieldy I’ll look into readjusting it a little :slight_smile: