Project: V | QC Testing

This is my V2

andrej-lisakov-3A4XZUopCJA-unsplash

3 Likes

Hi everyone,

As per our previous post, we decided to air freight directly to our regional locations to avoid any more delays due to the COVID restrictions.
Unfortunately, there has been a delay of around a week due to unforeseen complications. Based on this, last mile delivery of these orders should commence sometime next week.

4 Likes

Happy to hear last-mile delivery is still happening soon. Last mile is by courier, right? So theoretically, once it’s picked up it’ll just be a couple of days before delivery?

My primary tablet just bit the dust a few days ago. For me that means it’s now a toss-up between waiting another week (+/- courier speed) and waiting on a refund to buy a different tablet immediately.

2 Likes

I know the waiting can be frustrating, I bought the original V and the Spectrum 4K and they both took a while, but they did arrive. Getting a refund might take longer than it would take to get there. I’d hold on just a bit longer if you can.

1 Like

I’m planning on patiently waiting at this point. Hopefully, we get a more concrete timeline soon. I can limp along with my old V for now, but it’s miserable with its quirks and lack of functioning keyboard. (I was using a nice Tab S7+ before I was a klutz and broke it.)

1 Like

Can you expand on the unforeseen comlications that caused this latest delay please?

2 Likes

Screenshot_5
For me it’s also urgent. My old device is morphing backwards while waiting. But I have patience, we are at the end of waiting time hopefully

2 Likes

What a surprise, it looks like mine.

1 Like

So can we expect updates to show up with our AfterShip tracking numbers?

1 Like

I guess that’s a no then? Monitor is delayed for reasons will have to suffice

This delay relates to the shipment of the first Eve V (2020) batch specifically, not Spectrum monitors which are already being shipped on a regular basis with varying degrees of success. (AFAIK)

1 Like

yep you are correct - my mistake. Still wonderful that it appears the latest delay will not be explained

3 Likes

A week is 7-days, around a week might be 6 or 8-days. It’s now the 9th day in the eastern hemisphere.

2 Likes

It’s Friday! Woo!

Any word on those shipments? Have they hit regional warehouses at least?

1 Like

Yaaaaay its monday May 17!!! I hope we are getting close just got my carrying case in. So whats the good word any news guys??? I cant wait for my new device!!! Hope shipping is soon!!!

2 Likes

Isn’t it Tuesday?

Awww snap it is good call

1 Like

eve, you lost the race… shame on you…
IMG_20220519_083502

3 Likes

Hey guys so im really curious of why there hasnt been anymore updates. Im not freaking out or anything just hoping for a response. I am wondering about shipping delays and if they have been resolved. Still super excited about my V. Just hoping we are passed the delays and v starts shipping soon.

2 Likes

You should be, I am. I’ve suffered through rip-off kickstarters where we’ve lost everything, but they were better communicators.

My instagram feed still gets spammed with these
Screenshot_20220514-074509