Project: V | Power Cuts In China

Hello, hello, community!

We would like to get in touch with you over recent news that has a potential effect on the progress of our project. It refers to power cuts in mainland China that have reduced production capacities in affected factories.

As you may have read in articles like this one, China has begun restricting power consumption in selected regions to offset various economic disturbances, especially the rise of shipping and import costs like that of coal used to produce electricity. Several manufacturing facilities have been instructed to lower manufacturing output to comply with the restrictions. One of our suppliers for Project: V, located in Guangdong province, has been impacted by these restrictions.

As of now, Project: V is not affected by this unforeseeable situation. That being said, we will continue to observe its impact and keep you informed.

nlbanner

9 Likes

May we please have an update on production?

Or will the next thing we hear from Eve be a delivery date sometime in the next 4 weeks?

5 Likes

Sure thing!

:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

Is production still motoring along? Has the factory been affected by the power outages in China?

Hey, @apgray,

I just wanted to let you know that the production stage for the V 2021 is going as planned. We are monitoring the situation, and will continue to do so.

4 Likes

Thanks @nkyadav.

Will Eve be publishing any videos from the factory to show this production run?
Is October still valid for those of us who have paid the balance to get V2 in our hands?

2 Likes

Hey, @apgray,

Absolutely! We will show off the mass production process. The best estimate to commence shipping is still this month.

5 Likes

Thank you @nkyadav, That is good news.

5 Likes

When are we expecting the production videos to be posted?

3 Likes

Hey, @apgray!

We’ll bring our customers the footage as soon as we can! That being said, it is not possible for us to provide an estimate due to the complexity of resources involved in showing meaningful behind the scenes to our members.

3 Likes

For my taste it is time to release some delivery updates… Btw… I’m happy if the new V can see my christmas tree this year as my old V has seen the tree in 2017…

4 Likes

wow… you can see the future! :grinning: