Dear Eve Devices,
I have reserved any statements here for some time while I observed the BS excuse after BS excuse given as reasons we the community, who have backed and paid for systems still do not have said systems in our hands, months after we were meant to.
Showing a small sampling of specific components or a collection of boxes of boxes may pacify the fools you imagine us all to be but the reality sadly for you, is actually quite different.
Let me enlighten you on what I have been up to since your failure to meet the September shipping date…
Meet GPD, who like yourselves:
and UNLIKE yourselves:
Oh, and have I mentioned the specs and price vs EVE V 2021?
- Screen Size: 8 Inches, 10-point Touch Control
- CPU: Intel Core i7-1195G7
- GPU: lntel Iris Xe Graphics 96eu
- DDR: 16GB LPDDR4x 3733 (ships set at 3733MHz but is perfectly stable at 4266MHz)
- SSD: 1TB M.2 NVMe (user upgradable)
- Stylus: Active Pen With 4096-level Pressure Sensitivity, Original Handwriting
- RS-232: Expansion module × 1
- KVM: Expansion module × 1
- Thunderbolt 4: × 1
- USB A: ×3
- HDMI: ×1, 2.0b
- RJ45: ×1
- Thermal Design: Active cooling with large fans
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 6E
- Battery Capacity: 38.5Wh, 10000mAh
- Length: 198×137×20 mm
- Net Weight: 0.7kg
EUR 950,00 for the early backers on IGG including stylus, keyboard and two expansion modules.
Modules for 4G/GPS and MicroSD readers are coming soon.
Concept stage: June-September 2021
Mass Production Assembly: November-December 2021
Mass Production QC: November-December 2021
Units for IGG backers boxed and ready to ship out-December 2021
Shipping & Delivery: December 2021-January 2022
So Eve Devices, carry on doing what you’re doing, we believe all of your BS… you’re doing really well but I am filing for a divorce… I have been seeing someone else!
Very happy backer and long-time community member