Project: Spectrum | Status Update

Absolutely! We will test the next-Gen consoles from both brands to ensure Spectrum works with them correctly.

8 Likes

If you want to throw in a PS5 with a “random” order of the Spectrum after you have finished the testing, hint hint. :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

It will be excellent for us to reward them (compatibility testing devices) to our community/customers if our team possesses them and have entirely served their purposes. However, we need to continue to utilize those devices after testing, extending beyond the development stage. You see, we will ensure Spectrum works with next-Gen consoles and the new GPUs, and our customers may have additional questions when they are pairing & configuring Spectrum for these devices. We need them with us to provide accurate and up-to-date (consoles have OS updates, and GPUs have driver updates) fitting solutions to our customers whenever we can.

Want prizes? Join our ongoing wallpaper contest (closes 25th October 23:00 Helsinki time)! We would also very like to run more community contests in the future; be sure to tell us what competitions you are interested in if you have any ideas in mind.

4 Likes

Do we have any idea yet on the volume of production once all the pre-orders are all met? I’m not in a position to pick one up yet but will be in March time and just wanted to know if all goes well and their is decent demand what scale do you expect in terms of production? Similar to other smaller manufacturers?

2 Likes

Regarding the reviews, are you guys planning on sending one to Linus?

4 Likes

Because many of our customers would like to wait for a review of the final model published by one of their favorite reviewers and then decide whether to proceed with the final payment, we expect not all of our customers will want Spectrum to be shipped as early as possible after shipping becomes available. We expect our production scale to be similar to other major manufacturers; for Project: Spectrum, we work closely with a top-tier manufacturer to produce Spectrum.

It’s official! We will send one or maybe more samples for Linus to review.

20 Likes

Is there a way to fully pay for my preorder? I trust you will deliver an amazing product, and wouldn’t mind kicking off my YouTube channel with a product review.

5 Likes

So what I’m getting from this first answer is that we can preorder and wait even after launch to co to ur with the full payment and then get the monitor shipped? In basic terms, we can reserve a panel and have it shipped when we’re ready? In that case say I do preorder, then wait to make final payments until reviews come out, and decide I don’t want it anymore, will I still be able to get a full refund?

2 Likes

Thank you for your interest in reviewing Spectrum! You can pay as early as we update our community, who will hear the news more first than anybody else; however, we will not make an exception so that everybody can get their Spectrum as early as possible.

Yes! The $100 or €100 will be fully refundable even if you choose to wait out finalizing your order to watch reviews of your liking. To put it simply, you can choose to wait after shipping becomes available.

4 Likes

Will u Honor all preorder late in december or u Will Do IT by wave?

2 Likes

LET ME SPEND MY MONEY :smile:

7 Likes

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

1 Like

How many samples have been sent out so far? Will more samples be sent out by the end of the month? What is the timeline for you to disclose which reviewers you have sent out samples to?

5 Likes

And how will you react on IPS Backlight-Bleeding issues?

In the warranty i found these words:
If you are not satisfied with the products … to the address
assigned by Eve at your own cost

If the product packaging has been opened there
will be a deduction of 20% from purchase price.

I think this is not very customer friendly
and i do not know if this is EU Law.

1 Like

This has been mentioned a number of times and acknowledged by EVE. This Warranty is not product, nor region specific and a new warranty is due to be written before the launch of the product.

3 Likes