Project: Spectrum | Glossy Talk

Hi @MrMehh,

I will keep track of the project updates and share them with the community as part of my task. For the new shipping process, we have established warehouses in different regions and are in the process of filling the stocks (currently 4K matte model only, followed by more models as they are ready to be shipped)

Hi @Techmo,

Thank you, glad you liked it! Yes, we are currently still on schedule for June shipping. Unfortunately, I do not have the exact information about the exact warehouse location in NA.

3 Likes

Thanks for the update. Can’t wait for my 3 glossy monitors to be delivered :smiley:

1 Like

Status of the qhd model? It’s been delayed a lot and no new info on it.

1 Like

Heya, so when is the matte 280hz due again?
And why was there no option to switch to glossy at a proper low price like there was at first announcement.
Cuz me passing on that was based on finally having the monitor in April over waiting another half a year at least for the glossy one. It’s been 2 years already …
But then came another delay which basically left me no option but to wait as long as I would have for the glossy screen - but now I can’t switch anymore at the discount. Or did I miss an announcement?

1 Like

I remember when the 4K 144 matte was still on track.

1 Like

whoops

Hi guys,

There is a topic already went live that post updates on all Spectrum variants that are still in development (@Wazbaz_the_Weary linked it above). At the moment we are still in the design validation testing (DVT) phase of the project for ES07D02 (280Hz matte).

Estimated shipping for ES07D02 is Q3 2022.

1 Like

Hi there,

Thanks for the update - I canceled my order to upgrade to the glossy version ready for June.

So it is still on for June shipping to the UK? Any updates on the UK warehouse/distribution?

Hi @Jordan_Gittins,

Current development is still on track with planned shipping on June 2022. Also, we have established a regional warehouse in the UK :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Fantastic! Looking forward to getting my hands on it next month then!

Remember that’s when Eve starts shipping it to local warehouses, not when you actually receive it. Given past experience, it could be 2-3 months after that when you actually receive the unit. And that is, of course, assuming Eve actually meets the June estimate which, as we’ve seen so far, is highly unlikely.

4 Likes

@Cas Is that true? So when would it deliver to my house (in the UK) if the planned shipping date is June 2022?

Hi @mohasi,

I will have to check again with the team about this.

As far as I know, the shipping estimate is based on when the tracking numbers finally manifest. In this case, that would be the moment when the product leaves the warehouse for last-mile delivery.

1 Like

Any news on delivery expections so far?

Hi @mohasi,

Not yet. I’ll report back when I get a definite answer.

Hi Cas, any updates on delivery as we get closer to June?

I going to put this here, i hope im 100% wrong. Its 05/23/2022 in my location. I bet the June 2022 ship date is going to be delayed and will include the words “unfortunately” and “doing our best” somewhere in the excuse to the community. And you will find out sometime in June of said delay.

Eve states shipping for the Glossey versions starts in June 2022. Please keep in mind the 4K matte version that was to ship in February has still not yet fulfilled its obligations.

Check back in July

2 Likes

From the Project: Spectrum | Safety First thread:

There’s at least some hope for 4K Glossy shipping out by July, but its going to depend on when certifications pass. As for me, I’ve still got an “October” timeline for 1440p glossy, with the matte finish estimated for “Q3”…

Hi @shenalon1981,

There is no delivery time change for ES07DC9 as of now.

Hi guys,

The development of ES07DCA so far has been on schedule. I can’t say much about shipping (mainly because we haven’t reached mass production yet) but considering how quickly things develop, we are still on track for estimated June 2022 shipping. Of course we will keep you guys updated on this.

3 Likes

Thats fine @Cas , but if the glossey is shipped before the very first set of monitors you started this whole campaign thing for (matte versions) then we have a big problem. Im still waiting for my 4K matte 144Hz monitor since 2020.

1 Like