Project: Spectrum | Bird's Eye View

Hi everyone,

Update for ES07DC9 has gone live. With this marks an imminent mass production of ES07DC9, which will happen this week. I will have the topic all ready for you guys next week!

3 Likes

@Cas

Could you revert the ES07D01 (1440p 144Hz) current status?
Thank you.

Hi @yeo1992cc,

There is no update yet on ES07D01 as of now.

Thanks for reverting.

Not to make a fuss, but based on your update, so we can safely assume it is still in concept phase.
However your team already request me to complete the outstanding balance payment.

Apperciate you could double-check with your team and get back to me.

Hi @yeo1992cc,

Concepting is already done for ES07D01 since long ago. However, no further development can be done yet because we are focusing on the other products first, with ES07D01 being last on the pipeline.

If you don’t feel comfortable with completing the balance payment just yet, then don’t. I believe that is an e-mail automatically sent after a certain date.

Hi everyone,

Added another update for ES07DC9 (Spectrum 4K glossy): first mass production run!

1 Like

Hi everyone,

Another topic has gone live! This time we covered the ES07DC9 mass production run in more detail. Check it out! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi everyone,

Another update has been posted. News on ES07DC9 (Spectrum 4K glossy) QC check can be found here!

An update on ES07D02 (Spectrum QHD matte) will be published very soon, since we had just managed to secure another milestone since the last update went live.

2 Likes