Eve did not “bring a highly complex electronic device to market.” A more accurate claim would be that they had a successful crowdfunding campaign and great marketing. And then they left the kiddie pool.
- They sold a ton of devices (supposedly). Eve’s success ended there.
- They’ve delivered umpteen percent of orders (unknown metric because actual numbers are not provided).
- They’ve failed to fulfill many orders.
- They’ve failed to provide support for customers who already have a V.
- They’ve failed to ship accessories on orders where they shipped the V itself.
- They’ve failed to provide timely refunds and order cancellations.
- Their funds have been frozen for months. Still no actual solution. Just more …
- Empty promises. Eve has them in stock and ships them all the time.
- They’ve continuously missed deadline after deadline announced for solutions.
To ice this crap-tastic cake, Eve have a fanatical following of hypocritical, condescending V owners who think it’s their sacred duty to “defend” Eve from Eve’s own customers who Eve themselves have mistreated.