Since the V got an upgrade to M.2 2280 form factor I thought it could be useful to get everyones opinions on this. M.2 2280 form factor means that 1TB SSDs would be possible now (which wasn't possible before when 2242 form factor was used). Clearly this would mean a higher price, which leads to the following question:
Would you be willing to make another payment to Eve for an 1TB SSD upgrade?
- Yes. Definitively. Where should I send the money?
- Depends on upgrade price.
- Not sure yet.
- I would love to but I need the money elsewhere.
- No. Under no circumstances.
Votes are public.
Please only vote "Yes. Definitively." if you would definitely do this and have the money readily available to send it to Eve per whatever payment method suits them (carrier pigeon, banking transfer, Paypal haha), not just because you can imagine yourself in a parallel universe to take it into consideration under certain circumstances depending on lunar phase.
edit: Just wanted to add that people should vote depending on that they actually want and not what they think Eve can handle. If it's not possible, no problem. But the outcome wouldn't be informative if many people vote "No" because they want to be kind.
Side effect: Eve would make some fresh money which could be beneficial given the current Paypal trouble.
Just to make this clear: There was no confirmation from Eve that this is possible nor did they even approve that a change from Intel 600p to something else could be done.
But since @Mike asked for a recommendation here...
...and @Konstantinos also asked for a recommendation here...
...I could at least imagine that it could be possible to still change the SSD and at the same time make this upgrade possible. So (in case the possiblitiy is given) I thought it would be useful for Eve to have a clear data base for a facts-based decision.