Just curious, vote below please…

• Console Gamer

0 voters

• PC Gamer

0 voters

3 Likes

Err, not a gamer at all?

20 Likes

Similar to me. Have my desktop for personal use and gaming, PS4 for gaming, and my work laptop all on my desk.

1 Like

For everyday use and video work. No gaming.

6 Likes

Totally neither. I sit in front of my screen almost all day - doing a mixture of programming, systems integration and debugging. So really - I am getting the Spectrum for productivity (which is also why I chose the 4k model).

4 Likes

Productivity with 3DSMAX/Blender, content creation, development in Unreal Engine and, of course gaming on PC.

2 Likes

mlmmyb .n…mmn.
.nhhb n kd

2 Likes

4K Gaming with the new RTX 3080ti/3090 cards and video editing.

6 Likes

For editing videos with my mac… lol

1 Like

What kind video do you edit. For youtube?

1 Like

Just getting it for work. Gaming happens on the big screen.

1 Like

Mostly for social media at a ski area. Drone and ground footage of events, construction projects, marketing content, etc.

2 Likes

Oh cool! I do automotive content for youtube

2 Likes

I was hoping to use the 240hz monitor to watch movies.

120FPS with SVP looks decent, so why not 240FPS?

1 Like

What movies do you know of that output at 240 fps? Most movies are shot at 24 fps. The only use case I could see for that is if you have a sports stream that has a high framerate for the fast action.

2 Likes

Gaming, watching videos, reading articles, etc. I’m a bit of a novice with tech stuff but planning on building my first pc (high-end) and using the 240hz monitor. I own a msi ge72 laptop so practically anything is a step up from what I currently have. The only question I have is switching to 4k monitor is a better choice, I recently found out my PPI is less with the 240hz to my current display and not sure if thats a big deal or not.

4 Likes

Productivity - work and photos editing

1 Like

I play Pc and console and I use my monitor for both. Sadly, there is no “both” option.

1 Like

SVP allows you to accelerate videos to a framerate of your choice. It uses your computer to artificially create frames. Looks pretty good at 120FPS.

2 Likes