No power cable in the box

Order date September of 2019. Received march 2022. And guess what… No power cable in the box… It’s becoming a joke at this point if anything could possibly go right.

2 Likes

Hi @Aalte12,

Apologies, this doesn’t usually happen.

Have you contacted support, if yes, please can you provide your support ticket number and I’ll chase this for you.

Was it the entire power adapter that was missing? Or just the cord between the power adapter and the wall?

Based on the part of the box you’re showing, it’s just the cord between the power adapter and the wall. Thankfully that’s just a standard IEC C13 cable, the same type that’s supplied with a lot of electronic equipment. If you don’t have one sitting around unused, you can pick one up fairly cheap from most computer or consumer electronics stores.

(Not trying to minimize your problem, just trying to get you up and running ASAP.)

1 Like

Yes I got it sorted out on my own expense but doesn’t change the fact it should be in the box and I shouldn’t have to drop another 13 bucks on a monitor that’s a year and half late

I had another support ticket open #70714 that I emailed this issue too. I also sent an independent support request as well but it did not provide a number just said it had been received.

Hey @Aalte12,

Really sorry to hear you did not receive the power cable along with your monitor. Do not worry we will reimburse the costs for the cable that should have been supplied. I see if you already contacted support let me get this looked into for you.

2 Likes

this still has not been resolved nor have I been contacted about it since march 17th

1 Like

Thanks for the heads up, Tom and I will both follow up on this.

1 Like

Looking forward to the solution :+1:

1 Like

Have you heard anything?

1 Like

No I have not. It is a bit frustrating honestly

1 Like

Hi @Aalte12,

Sorry to hear that. We will follow up with the team about this issue.

2 Likes