Naked Eve V - Full view & Keyboard repair

Can someone here tell me if this typecover would be a suitable plug and play replacement?

https://www.kogan.com/au/buy/kogan-atlas-go-keyboard/?utm_campaign=abandoncart24hr&utm_source=kogan&utm_medium=email

2 Likes

I have no idea. But given how many people have broken keyboards, I’m sure many people would be really interested to know whether it works or not if you want to take the risk to try it to see.

Fyi, Andy sent me the keyboard above with a completely unusable pogo pins and the plastic horizontal bar that hold it down that was completely broken. Here are the pictures of the repaired keyboard. I harvested parts from the other keyboards that members of this forum sent me. Repaired keyboard has been shipped back to him.

Uploading: 20210124_143211.jpg…

9 Likes

Many thank to you again @fluxcapacitor.

1 Like

Thanks for the payment. Let me know when you get it.

1 Like

Yesterday I received the repaired Keyboard, everything is working fine! Thanks a lot @fluxcapacitor!

4 Likes

Thank you for keeping your word.

1 Like

I was also able to have a keyboard repaired about a month or two ago.Thanks again @fluxcapacitor !

4 Likes

Just another vote of confidence in @fluxcapacitor to repair my faulty keyboard :+1:t2:

Some very minor cosmetic issues but functions well now. I’d forgotten how nice it is to type on the V keyboard, better than Brydge, I guess also there’s a responsiveness there that you don’t get with a BT keyboard

5 Likes

I just wanted to add to the developing number of satisfied customer’s of @fluxcapacitor. I sent him my broken typecover from Australia and within weeks it was back and in perfect working order!!

I highly recommend @fluxcapacitor for repairing the Eve V typecover.

5 Likes