Muse Q&A session

Oh yes great question
Let me put it in question format

Will muse have 7.1 surround sound?

Thanks, but I already have hearing aids! Damn things are tiny and easily misplaced- I like the idea of a set of cans for listening to music/videos/etc but with personalised audio profile. Thanks for the suggestion tho

1 Like

Just got it confirmed. Yes it is compatible!

2 Likes

Just got it confirmed. Yes it will be supported!

2 Likes

News on muse?
There should be according to your roadmap, shouldn’t there?

1 Like

We had some major additions to the project since we found some disruptive tech that we will be implementing!
Stay tuned for an update soon.

8 Likes

Hoe you can share it fast.

I’m most excited for this project.
Hype
Hype
Hype

4 Likes

This is a while back, but I like this idea. What if the faceplate was magnetic?

How it would work: the outer face of the earcup on the headphone had a ring of metal around it. This ring would be made of a magnetic metal (steel would likely be the simplest solution), then the cover would have had a magnet in it that stuck the cover to the headphone. There could be interchangeable covers with different colours or themes.

2 Likes

I think this would be cool as long as it doesn’t impact the drivers, because speakers used magnets, correct?

2 Likes

Speakers (and microphones) are nothing more then fancy magnets. But, depending on the location and housing of said magnets you can easily fix something to the headphone with magnets without impacting the driver. After all, every electronic device creates an magnetic field.

2 Likes

If integration of a digital assistant is finalised, it should not be limited to just Google Assistant, would surely appreciate Alexa integration or a choice in this apartment.

1 Like

I’d totally appreciate no ‘Assistent’ whatsoever in my stuff

1 Like

Then it should be a choice, because personally I want it and in your case you don’t want it. So we should be able to choose to enable assistant and if enabled which one.

2 Likes

It’s been a while, hasn’t it?

1 Like

There were some little changes :slight_smile: we had to go back to the drawing board in a way! Update is not far away! Next week we will share renders of Spectrum and next week or week after next will come long awaited Muse update!

2 Likes

I hope design selection is not from one of them, they just don’t feel good by looking.

3 Likes

No no :slight_smile: this is just to show we are working on identifying what works best in different products from the manufacturer!

1 Like

Great, hoping that a matt black finish comes in final design.

3 Likes

As a wireless/wired headset, will the microphone continue to work if it’s in wired mode, especially if you’re switching from wireless mode? What little research I’ve done has found only a handful of wired/wireless headsets, and when they specify at all they say that the microphone does NOT work when it’s in wired mode - which is fine if you’re listening to music, but makes wired mode useless if you’re making calls or having an 8-hour gaming session. And those marathon gaming sessions are when I end up needing to switch from wireless to wired - I’ve got a whole day dedicated to gaming, and it comes out to something like 12-18 hours straight. My current headsets don’t have the battery for that, and even if Muse does, well, half the time I forget to make sure they’re fully charged.

2 Likes