Merry Christmas!

Or just Happy Holidays should you not celebrate Christmas. Either ways spend some time with friend and families and have a good time.

Hope everyone has a good Christmas :smile:

Whatever else is going on, I hope everyone gets to spend the holidays with friends and loved ones. Merry Christmas, everyone!

Merry Christmas!

Joy to the world! Hope all of you got a lot of presents! (Or being a Santa and give presents to your kids, getting a lot of smiles in returns!)

Happy Holidays everybody !
Felices Pascuas a Todo el Mundo.

Just to warn you that they put the christmas hat on ‘your wrong end’ :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Super happy Christmas !!

Super mega big happy holidays to everyone! Glad you’re all doing well!

Despite all the criticism I personally have brought this year (and I will bring more in 2019 until I get my refund), this time of year I just step back and enjoy the holiday. We are all still people here, with families and we all should respect that. I truly wish everyone a happy and safe holiday season!

To a great 2019!

Happy holidays! I hope everyone has a wonderful time with family and friends. Cheers! :beers:

Yea, I noticed that right away but I still can’t make-up my mind if I should laugh or cry! :roll_eyes:

What about trying support? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

happy holiday and a good flight to 2019, the year of eve’s comeback… hopefully… crossing fingers… have a drink or two and share your love and wealth with others. Giving is the new prosperity…

Merry Christmas from Texas!!!

Good Idea! But should I try EVE support or a good Psychiatrist? It’s pretty hard on my ego to see where they put that hat if I take it seriously. :crazy_face:

Merry Christmas from India guys! :smiley:

Happy Holidays from the Netherlands everybody!

me too want to wish you belated merry Christmas and a not-belated happy, peaceful, healthy New Year!

Belated Merry Christmas and a soon to be New Year everyone!